*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

So just to confirm, you think unless we replace GK, RB, CB & LB starters, we have no chance of winning the League next year?

No.

GK, RB, CB, CB.

Think a fully match fit Ridvan will be good enough.

Goalkeeper obvious. Tav and Goldson are scarred beyond. Davies isn't ever good enough.

14 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

The angle 'var' looked at their 1st was laughable and there was a blatant handball for their 2nd but the commentators wet their panties when its a var check on our goals.Wish McCoist would stop commentating on Rangers games,arse licker.

he’s always licking the arses of our opposition 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Souttar over davies, behave, Davies never put a foot wrong today for starters 

He didn't and Davies had a good game so I'm not faulting his performance in any way today. Souttar is a commanding no nonsense centre half and Davies isn't. That's the type of defender I'd rather have at the back defending our goal.

53 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

That second goal doesnt happen if we have a keeper that comes off his line. I think we experience chaos in the box far too many times and its down to the keeper a lot of the time.

McGregor was damn lucky he didn’t get lobbed by van Veen in the first half coming off his line and missing his tackle.

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No problem with anything beale has said tbh. The fans are always behind the team. 

Our away support were really on form. 

Beale did well. Our shit defending aside, he mostly made good changes at the right times today. 

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

The fans back the team constantly, especially away from home. 

Watching it live he was awkward and realised he had said things he didn't mean. Wasn't his greatest moment. 

Should have came at it from a different angle 'allowed their opinion and always back the team - that's all I can ask as the Manager'.

41 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

McGregor was damn lucky he didn’t get lobbed by van Veen in the first half coming off his line and missing his tackle.

Absolutely.. I was screaming at the telly that when the ball is six yards out he stays on his line but goes off like he did when its miles out.