Tillman

King Jela

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

The problem with maybe signing Tillman is that paying £5 million is a fair lump out of our very small (likely to be even smaller when we inevitably lose the Elite £9m claim) transfer budget.  He is a gifted player but fails to turn up in our most important games.  The 4 league games against the other lot are crucial to success and ECL qualification.  Can we expect a new Tillman in future OF games?

Yes. 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Work rate and stamina go hand in hand.

If you're genuinely telling me he was blowing out his arse after ten minutes then you're watching a different game. Tillman has shown consistently a desire to track back and do the dirty work. To cover a lot of ground during games, like the Napoli game where he ran more than anyone else on the park. Match day threads are filled with comments on his work rate and how much he does. He has underperformed in the old firm games no doubt, but to suggest he's fucked after ten minutes is reaching. I also think he was subbed based on him not being in the game more than stamina.

I think you're talking absolute shite there and think you know you are. 

He was quite clearly fucked after 10 minutes and he was subbed at 60/70 quite visibly blowing out his arse. 

Do all the mental gymnastics you want. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He was quite clearly fucked after 10 minutes and he was subbed at 60/70 quite visibly blowing out his arse. 

No professional footballer is fucked after 10 minutes.

40 minutes ago, King Jela said:

33 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

No professional footballer is fucked after 10 minutes.

If a footballer is fucked after ten minutes there is something seriously wrong and you certainly wouldnt get playing for another 50 mins, you can be a bit breathless after running around for ten mins and then getting your second wind but certainly not fucked.

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

The problem with maybe signing Tillman is that paying £5 million is a fair lump out of our very small (likely to be even smaller when we inevitably lose the Elite £9m claim) transfer budget.  He is a gifted player but fails to turn up in our most important games.  The 4 league games against the other lot are crucial to success and ECL qualification.  Can we expect a new Tillman in future OF games?

As he gains more experience then I don’t see why not? 

Olympic athletes can be fucked after 1 minute. It’s called sprinting. Usain Bolt can’t sprint for more than about 300 metres without dropping off in performance. So yes you can physically drop off if you are constantly sprinting.

One of the things players gain with experience is knowing when to press and sprint. And when to conserve energy. Some of Tillmans sprints are a bit wasted and he will improve I’m sure 

But in the last few old firm games. We’ve lost goals at times because we’ve been fucked. Kamara and Lundstrum after the first 30 at Hampden is a good example. That doesn’t mean they couldn’t go for 90 at a slower pace. It just means they can’t go 100mph. And when we play celtic it shows up as they are more used to playing at a higher intensity week in week out than we are. It’s also a weakness exploited in Europe time and time again where good possession teams pump celtic second half 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

You're making a cunt of yourself here mate when your saying a player was factually fucked after ten minutes.......before then playing another hour 🤣

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Even if we do lose that case it’s not going to be in the next 3 months :lol:

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You're making a cunt of yourself here mate when your saying a player was factually fucked after ten minutes.......before then playing another hour 🤣

Was he supposed to sub himself off? 

Beale being piss-poor, again, with his changes is why he stayed on past half time.

No idea why it seems to have touched a nerve with you pointing out how low in stamina he was against celtic. Does it upset you? 

13 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Beale being piss-poor, again, with his changes is why he stayed on past half time.

No idea why it seems to have touched a nerve with you pointing out how low in stamina he was against celtic. Does it upset you? 

Probably because it's a load of shite.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

So Beale was shite as well cause he never made a sub ten minutes into an old firm game?

Aye it's clearly me that looks upset here 🤣

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So Beale was shite as well cause he never made a sub ten minutes into an old firm game?

Aye it's clearly me that looks upset here 🤣

Not what I said though. Are you winning these arguments in your head by completely making up what I said? 

Beale should've subbed him at half time that day because he was blowing out his arse and pish. 

Pretty simple.