Tillman

King Jela

6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Where did I say it would be resolved quickly?  The point is, with our history of losing legal claims due to the utter stupidity and incompetence of directors, we cannot ignore the fact that provision will have to be made for the likelihood of being forced to make payment for whatever sum a court decides.   

The fact you think we’ll be taking money out our summer transfer pot indicates you think we’ll be settling the bill soon. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Looked impressive in midfield.

Looks rotten up front.

He really should've been playing in the midfield 3 instead of Lundstram who is absolutely hopeless and surely can't still be here next season.

Would also play better with someone who can move the ball and think as fast as him.

Really hard one to judge, especially as our team will hopefully look completely different next season. He's got undoubted talent and has had some seriously impressive moments throughout the season. But there's also been some bad individual performances amongst awful team ones. I guess that inconsistency is to be expected from a 20 year old playing their first full professional season. 

There's a huge possibility we'd make a large profit on him in a season or 2 and that is obviously a huge factor for us, but a 5 million price tag is always going to leave fans expecting more than we've currently seen in the big games that matter. 

Really tough call for Beale I'd imagine because if we don't sign him, it's another player we need to replace and finding the output he's given us won't be cheap. 

All in all, fuck knows. 

Just now, The Dude said:

For 5million this is a non-starter. When he’s good, there’s no doubt he’s good but we need giys who’ll be on it every week rather than once a month

Yep

I'd rather a regular 7 or 8 weekly than  9 one week and 2 the next. Especially when the piss poor performances come in rhe games that matter.