Tillman

King Jela

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

He's a hit and a miss for me.  Didn't turn up against them and was pretty anonymous on Saturday.  Didn't look as though he could be arsed either. 

Yes, didn't look interested at all was noticeable as he was not putting in the same effort as Cantwell or Raskin.

I agree with some of the criticisms of him but he is young and should improve. At the sums discussed, I would buy him. We paid 7m for Kent remember. 

He has provided a solid return of assists and notably goals from midfield. The key has to be not allowing his contract to run down though like we have with Kent. 

54 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Cantwell and Raskin, showing how it should be.  Work rate was immense. 

Yet we need that type of player I can remember a young Morelos being exactly that when he first came as well.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I'd take him over the shite like Kent, Wright, Matondo and to a lesser extent Sakala.

He's one of our better talents and I don't trust the club to bring in someone as good.

Be stupidity if we had the chance and decided against it but then nothing would shock me.

Technically miles ahead of anything we have ability wise right now.

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

He's a hit and a miss for me.  Didn't turn up against them and was pretty anonymous on Saturday.  Didn't look as though he could be arsed either. 

Anyone who's a hit most of the time won't last long here. Aribo was more miss than hit and he went.

Tillman will no doubt move on to a better standard of league soon enough but for our sakes it can't be the summer or our task of winning trophies takes another Hammer blow.

4 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The criticisms he gets are absolutely valid though.

He’s a talented player, nobody is denying that, but project player or not, for five million the vast majority of the support are going to expect a player who isn’t just going to show up in the biggest of games, but also make a huge impact on them, and he hasn’t done that once this season yet. 

I have no doubts that if we sign him he will continue to get better, but with how starved of success we are just now i’m not sure the wider support will have the patience to allow him to develop, especially considering the outlay he would cost.

1rst ive agreed with you 😆

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Cantwell and Raskin, showing how it should be.  Work rate was immense. 

Think cause hes a bayern munich academy player, maybe has went to his head abit in that regards.

Reeks of Aaron Ramsey floating about patter. That plodding, half arsed jog thing these european types do, who are superstars and come alive when the balls played to their feet or the final 1/3.

Apart from hes turned up for us on games v the sphell dross. And we might have dropped more points if it wasnt for malik.

On 17/04/2023 at 19:42, falkirkNS said:

Think cause hes a bayern munich academy player, maybe has went to his head abit in that regards.

Reeks of Aaron Ramsey floating about patter. That plodding, half arsed jog thing these european types do, who are superstars and come alive when the balls played to their feet or the final 1/3.

Apart from hes turned up for us on games v the sphell dross. And we might have dropped more points if it wasnt for malik.

Aaron Ramsey is British ya fruitcake

37 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Find it mental that anybody would turn him down. He's an incredible talent for the level we play at. Aye his performances against them have to improve big time but think a lot of people forget just how inexperienced he is because he's that good. 

Just about all of our players performances need to improve against them.

His talent and return if goals ans assists in his first season plating regularly at this level speak for themselves. 

Must sign imo

49 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Find it mental that anybody would turn him down. He's an incredible talent for the level we play at. Aye his performances against them have to improve big time but think a lot of people forget just how inexperienced he is because he's that good. 

Not for 5 million when hes still a prospect player.

Cant afford that luxury weeman.

On 17/04/2023 at 20:50, Smile said:

No doubt about that. Been really impressed by him.

Cantwells the main man now, his effort, desire and work rate is what tillman needs to aspire too.

Tillman comes from academy football in Germany so i can understand that. Sure at Bayern they dont have to want for nothing.

I would take him again on loan if we can.

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Not for 5 million when hes still a prospect player.

Cant afford that luxury weeman.

Lowry's a prospect. King's a prospect. Tillman is our player of the year in his first season playing regular football.

That's not a luxury player bigman.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Mentioning that name daunts me.

Sums up RW tenure.

Not the first person at Rangers to sign a big name in a desperate bid to get the fans on side and won’t be the last either. 

Most got caught up in at it the time, and you can’t blame them, but the cunt running the footballing department should have had the composure and intelligence to realise Ramsay was everything we as a club should be looking to avoid in a signing these days.

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not the first person at Rangers to sign a big name in a desperate bid to get the fans on side and won’t be the last either. 

Most got caught up in at it the time, and you can’t blame them, but the cunt running the footballing department should have had the composure and intelligence to realise Ramsay was everything we as a club should be looking to avoid in a signing these days.

A 2017 type signing.

Bruno Alves etc