Tillman

King Jela

6 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Pish today. So was everybody. By fuck how long does it take Lundstrum to get the ball out his feet and pass forward. Makes life doubly difficult for every cunt around him

It's not just Lundstram either.  Too many of our players take forever to decide what to do before inevitably passing it backwards.  The same players are always thinking about the safe option which is why when someone like Tillman or Cantwell makes a quick forward pass a few steps in front, they get caught on the back foot and it ends up looking like a bad pass.

Just now, shaka said:

It's not just Lundstram either.  Too many of our players take forever to decide what to do before inevitably passing it backwards.  The same players are always thinking about the safe option which is why when someone like Tillman or Cantwell makes a quick forward pass a few steps in front, they get caught on the back foot and it ends up looking like a bad pass.

Yep agreed. Just think Lundstrum has the biggest negative effect because in his position we’re starting most of our attacks through him.

Raskin at least tries to play forward.

3 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Badly needs to toughen up. In Scottish football you need to be as much a ruthless bsstard as a skilful one. We only seem to go for players that have one of these traits. 

Not sure I agree with that, at times he'll have two or three on him and they just bounce off him.

Refs seem to allow overly aggressive play on him.

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Badly needs to toughen up. In Scottish football you need to be as much a ruthless bsstard as a skilful one. We only seem to go for players that have one of these traits. 

thats part of the problem beale seems to like what i would call nice players tillman and cantwell are good when they have plenty of time on the ball that does not happen much in scotland especially  at todays venue  this is their cup final and it showed the way they flew into tackles  we need players that can match thati

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

Right I know we are all fucking raging but you canny be serious with that 

That’s how you never get young players coming through at Ibrox as you’ve got to be at least 25 to get a game. Tilman will never be a top player with his laid back couldn’t give a fuck attitude.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He needs a big performance next week tbh

Was shite today and has been shite in every Old Firm game and that's a worry. Would definitely still be buying him but he needs to show up in the big games. Starting with next week

and realise he doesn’t get time on the ball regardless of how much skill he has. You’ve maybe drawn in 3 players but fkn release it into the space 

I like alot of parts of his game. It would really depend on the budget we have if we should sign him or not for me. I think he is a good player and if we can get a team firing on all cylinders I think he could be the star man. 

5m could be too large a chunck of the budget

11 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Was shite today and has been shite in every Old Firm game and that's a worry. Would definitely still be buying him but he needs to show up in the big games. Starting with next week

Doesn't have it in him at the moment surrounded by this shite. 

Doesn't suit playing that far forward. 

16 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Tillman might go on to be a good player but we can’t spend the suggested 5 million to get him. 
This side needs so much work done it’s scary - to lay that much out on what is pretty much a project player is crazy. 

Atlast its sinking in for the football manager laptop pros on here.

You'll cause upset saying this though pal 🙈

12 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

He goes fuckin missing too much for my liking in games. 

Went missing?

He set up Sakala’s one on one sitter that he missed, Matondo missed a good chance after being played through by Tillman.

Borna hit the post after being set up by Tillman.

Tillman wasn’t the problem yesterday, weird cunts struggle the see this.

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Went missing?

He set up Sakala’s one on one sitter that he missed, Matondo missed a good chance after being played through by Tillman.

Always feel like chances created is more relative than assists at times, could create five chances a game and get fuck all for it due to absolute chronic finishing. 

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Went missing?

It's strange that there is a thread based on Tillman from yesterday when there were probably at least 8 other less effective players. Maybe it's because of his price tag and/or expectation but whilst he wasn't great he did create our 3 best chances which should have been 3 assists in one game.

14 hours ago, Broxi said:

If it was up to me he'd have one game left to get a contract. If he doesn't perform on Sunday he can leave on Monday morning.

14 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I don't get why Tillman specifically has a thread based on today. He wasn't brilliant but he was the only one who created anything. 3 golden opportunities came directly from him today. 

He was our best player, still pretty poor but did more than anyone else.