*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Idiot 

Theres a choice of words for you and a list of people on this forum.

Lovelace before a half hearted, player leaving in the summer makes sense to me to blood him.

Built like a man, wayne rooney was let loose at 16 mr journo.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What’s his strengths and weakness’s you’ve noticed after watching him play?

Built like a man, scoring freely and able to link with the midfield.

Either him or a half hearted player leaving in the summer.

When else will we get a free hit in a meaningless game( win yes, but in reality means fk all) v the sheep.

6 hours ago, Brubear said:

Does that make sense with our only important game of the season left the following week. Need to get the team we expect to start against them out tomorrow. 

Dont think it matters.

I expect nothing in the semi final but serial losers and loosing mentality, half arsed players albeit a few of our new recruits or younger players getting a chance 

Sad times but only thing im looking forward too in the end of june.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Dont think it matters.

I expect nothing in the semi final but serial losers and loosing mentality, half arsed players albeit a few of our new recruits or younger players getting a chance 

So you are writing us off in the cup semi before we even take the field. 

We shoild have beat them at Ibrox in Jan but for Beale going ultra defensive for lastc15 minutes. LC final, again Beale gsme them too much respect in first half but we matched tgem second half, although game was lost by then. 

The last game but for a couple of terrible refereeing decisions and 2 defensive errors we could have won that game. 

To describe our players as serial losers is the type of language I expect from tarriers not our own fans. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

So you are writing us off in the cup semi before we even take the field. 

We shoild have beat them at Ibrox in Jan but for Beale going ultra defensive for lastc15 minutes. LC final, again Beale gsme them too much respect in first half but we matched tgem second half, although game was lost by then. 

The last game but for a couple of terrible refereeing decisions and 2 defensive errors we could have won that game. 

To describe our players as serial losers is the type of language I expect from tarriers not our own fans. 

Described that way because they are. 

29 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Dont think it matters.

Scum couldn't handle Motherwell today in front of 50,000+ of their own fans never mind us in a 50/50 split at Hampden. 

We should have beat them in Jan and we were cheated in the last game and that was them at full strength.....  Going by reports today it looks like they could be without jota, hatate, abada, forrest. 

Today was a perfect time for them to drop points. If we go into next week off the back of a good performance tomorrow, I can easily see us getting a result. 

24 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Theres a choice of words for you and a list of people on this forum.

Lovelace before a half hearted, player leaving in the summer makes sense to me to blood him.

Built like a man, wayne rooney was let loose at 16 mr journo.

Tell me more about what Lovelace brings to the team? Strengths, weaknesses, where he’s best on the pitch.

Wayne Rooney making his debut at 16 has absolutely no relevance to Zak Lovelace. 

Not sure that someone who just scraped into the top 10 scorers in the might of the Lowland League is the answer

31 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

When else will we get a free hit in a meaningless game( win yes, but in reality means fk all) v the sheep.

He’s not even the top-scoring Rangers player in the Lowland League. 

16 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Scum couldn't handle Motherwell today in front of 50,000+ of their own fans never mind us in a 50/50 split at Hampden. 

We should have beat them in Jan and we were cheated in the last game and that was them at full strength.....  Going by reports today it looks like they could be without jota, hatate, abada, forrest. 

Today was a perfect time for them to drop points. If we go into next week off the back of a good performance tomorrow, I can easily see us getting a result. 

Really fancy us especially if Goldson is back fit. Injuries finally catching up with them and sounds like they’re running out of steam a bit. It’s a long season to play the style they do. 

45 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

He’s just back from injury 🤷‍♂️

He’s just turned 17 and hopefully his time will come and soon.

We’ll need Morelos for cup semi so hopefully he bags a goal or two tomorrow and goes into Hampden with a bit of form behind him.