General Transfer Talk

Broxi

30 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I'd like us to go for Cho Gue Sung, was rumours of us being interested in January (and they cunts) but he stayed in Korea. Available in the summer according to his club, could be the one Beale said we're waiting til the summer for?

Based on what?

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It's not exactly claiming we will sign Moura I've only see what's posted here but being offered him isn't beyond the realms of belief.

Scored a good goal for spurs there even if the defending was a bit shit. 

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Whatever happened to @eskbankloyal?

Used to be pretty reliable for transfer updates….

@Dunny_01 was your main man for that back in the day. He didnt post for years then ended up  having to sign back up because he couldn't remember his log in details. I think admin merged the accounts or got him sorted with his old account right enough. Not seen him post in years again. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

@Dunny_01 was your main man for that back in the day. He didnt post for years then ended up  having to sign back up because he couldn't remember his log in details. I think admin merged the accounts or got him sorted with his old account right enough. Not seen him post in years again. 

Dunny got a hell of a lot wrong 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Dunny got a hell of a lot wrong 

He got a lot right too. I remember in the lower leagues he said three players were signing, Alan Hutton being one which was the only one he got wrong. Other 2 might have been Templeton and Kyle? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He got a lot right too. I remember in the lower leagues he said three players were signing, Alan Hutton being one which was the only one he got wrong. Other 2 might have been Templeton and Kyle? 2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

It’s not but he had loads of players coming and it never happened.

it’s not slagging him it’s just when people share wee bits they are told not all of them will be true. Rangers are a lot tighter now though with their targets which is good to see 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

There are no genuine ITK people btw 

Maybe not but there are people with more links to the club or who know people with links than most of us on here who you can sit up and take notice of when they are putting something out there. You're actually one of them but not to the same level as Eskbank.

The good and the bad don't need named as we all know who they are but there are definitely posters on here who have genuine inside information then there are posters who are full of shit and post what they read on Twitter as if they are ITK. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Maybe not but there are people with more links to the club or who know people with links than most of us on here who you can sit up and take notice of when they are putting something out there. You're actually one of them but not to the same level as Eskbank.

The good and the bad don't need named as we all know who they are but there are definitely posters on here who have genuine inside information then there are posters who are full of shit and post what they read on Twitter as if they are ITK. 

I genuinely wasn’t tbh, my mate still works at the club and one or 2 times he’s told me stuff some happen some don’t. I don’t see him much anymore but I do talk to his nephews and it’s stopped feeding down to his level at the club. He only knows when it’s basically done now.

think the boy empire on FF is probably the closest I’ve seen to it now but again he can be quite vague at times 

9 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Should raid Leicester.

See if any of their players want a shot at European football on a smaller wage packet. 

Small club, full of losers.

That aside, I'd take over a dozen of their players 😂. Ain't happening though.

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It’s not but he had loads of players coming and it never happened.

it’s not slagging him it’s just when people share wee bits they are told not all of them will be true. Rangers are a lot tighter now though with their targets which is good to see 

There is also the scenario that the signigs were close but never happened.. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Small club, full of losers.

That aside, I'd take over a dozen of their players 😂. Ain't happening though.

Probably utterly unlikely, but hey they've just been relegated, some of them will be taken by other Premier League clubs sure, some might not want to sit for another year in Championship and it'd be an easy shortcut to European football and putting yourself back in the spotlight.

Be as well posing the question.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Probably utterly unlikely, but hey they've just been relegated, some of them will be taken by other Premier League clubs sure, some might not want to sit for another year in Championship and it'd be an easy shortcut to European football and putting yourself back in the spotlight.

Be as well posing the question.

Oh there's 100% quality there. 

I just doubt any there, Leeds or Southampton are as bothered by personal challenges etc than by ££££.

Only one I'd imagine in any way possible would be Armstrong. Good player but meh.

18 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Should raid Leicester.

See if any of their players want a shot at European football on a smaller wage packet. 

Bring in Vardy for the Defoe role. Would also cause a lot of seethe up here.