*****The Official Rangers v Scum Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Pressure well and truly on Beale now, once again he's got it completely wrong against them and once again put his misguided trust in players who have regularly failed to turn up against them and won't be here next season.

Outwith Cantwell and Raskin (who still has a question mark over him for me) I would be happy if none of that squad are here next season, there's a complete rebuild required across the entire squad but I can't say I have any faith in it not turning into our usual shitshow.

Don't see Beale turning this round. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There’s actually footballers at our club who can’t pass 5 yards, can’t shoot from 5 yards and can’t actually trap a football. 

Watching that last 15 minutes was absolutely mind numbing

Yeh the effort was fine. The tactics honestly were fine. But if Arfield, Sakala etc lined up for the sheep/hearts/Hibs next season. I wouldn’t bat an eye lid. That’s the quality level they are at. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Disagree there , Cantwell is a crackin player , only one in our team that would get near theirs , hes playing with shite all around him.

I'm fine with him being in and around the team going forward but he's had smoke blown up his arse because we're sorely lacking in anybody with a bit of passion 

His end product is poor & he gets booked far too often then drifts out the game because he's scared to tackle

Probably right though, he's one of the only ones that gets near their team, albeit on the bench.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Thought his hold up and link up play in the second half was faultless.

I have no idea what's happened to him in terms of his pace and mobility and he's not the player he was, but if you isolate every involvement in that second half it was very good.

But its not. Seriously, that you think he was anything other than mediocre is puzzling. A striker, especially for rangers with the number of chances you get in a season, should be troubling the goalscoring charts. Hes fuckin brutal