Shitebags everytime!

bluenose244

30 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Bar the odd win here and there, the last 20-25y, it is. their trophy hall across the last 20y compared to ours is utterly disgusting. 

2 🏆 wins in 12 years isn't an odd win here and there it's an anomaly!

Too many excuses we're made over "the journey" every short coming, every defeat was met with "think were we came from" "2012" we're up there with the mighty fucking St Johnstone THAT is the reality... there's a lot to be said about Joey Barton in hindsight, I honestly believe he got it at the time and had the audacity to call out his teammates to speak up in the dressing room and say this is not the standards of Glasgow Rangers!!!

5 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

2 🏆 wins in 12 years isn't an odd win here and there it's an anomaly!

Too many excuses we're made over "the journey" every short coming, every defeat was met with "think were we came from" "2012" we're up there with the mighty fucking St Johnstone THAT is the reality... there's a lot to be said about Joey Barton in hindsight, I honestly believe he got it at the time and had the audacity to call out his teammates to speak up in the dressing room and say THIS IS NOT THE STANDARDS OF GLASGOW Rangers!!!

Barton was a wanker but he was right at the time.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

I don't think so. I think celtic generally show an assertiveness and a confidence that comes from a belief they'll win. A feeling of superiority. Too often we're tentative in the fixture now. Show a lack of boldness during attacking opportunities and nervousness at the back. Also think they're focussed all the time, where we're not, and they have better alertness. I think that all partly stems from that inner belief or lack thereof.

It's quality primarily, though.

They have invested well we give out big money for Mattondo and Ridvan our recruitment is awful. Michael Beale was brought in to get a tune out a squad who had failed badly he has shown the same faith in the same players who got Gio sacked. I have no faith in Beale to turn this round. This situation calls for more experience, not a guy in his second Job in one season as a coach. We need to rip it up and start again. 

5 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

They have invested well we give out big money for Mattondo and Ridvan our recruitment is awful. Michael Beale was brought in to get a tune out a squad who had failed badly he has shown the same faith in the same players who got Gio sacked. I have no faith in Beale to turn this round. This situation calls for more experience, not a guy in his second Job in one season as a coach. We need to rip it up and start again. 

People forget this! Beale WAS brought in to get a tune out of players he supposedly worked well with and knew inside out.. "this squads not broken, this squad won 55 undefeated and got to a europa league final" this is his squad it was never about transfer windows and bringing his own players in it was about WHAT can you do with THIS squad Michael these are YOUR boys that you rant and rave about.

He's stayed loyal to the same dross so far and its going to cost him, needs to drop players who have no future and play the young boys and players who are actually going to BE at Ibrox going forward, IT'S OVER!!!! 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No manager would get this lot winning trophies.

The squads littered with bottle jobs and losers. 

We need money, if we don't spend big we won't win. Its that simple

We need to spend wisely and be more ruthless in who goes and I don't think  Beale is up to it with his lack of experience, we're going to find out Because barring a total collapse in the last game against them he will be in place for the start of next season. I hope he turns it round not convinced. 

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

We need to rip it up and start again. 

With who and with what? We do not have the money and we no longer have the pull to attract the quality of management staff required to do the job required.

This barren season along with all the others in the last 20 years is the new normal for Rangers FC, we will just have to get used to it, even if not tolerating it, making the managers job with us an impossible task.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

With who and with what? We do not have the money and we no longer have the pull to attract the quality of management staff required to do the job required.

This barren season along with all the others in the last 20 years is the new normal for Rangers FC, we will just have to get used to it, even if not tolerating it, making the managers job with us an impossible task.

I had hoped for an Alex Mcleish style turnaround winning the remaining cups and having some hope. Beale hasn't laid a glove on them and he has backed the same players. It is an impossible situation but he knew what he was coming in to. We're now further away and I have no confidence were going to turn it round any time soon. 

9 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

I had hoped for an Alex Mcleish style turnaround winning the remaining cups and having some hope. Beale hasn't laid a glove on them and he has backed the same players. It is an impossible situation but he knew what he was coming in to. We're now further away and I have no confidence were going to turn it round any time soon. 

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry that McGregor was part of the squad then 😂

55 apart, mediocrity has been accepted at all levels for a decade now. Lower leagues were a shambles, Prem return was a shambles. This century we've allowed the scum to catch up on us on so many levels, galling to think theyll probably overtake our trophies next season 

5 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry that McGregor was part of the squad then 😂

A decent summer window could help. We need rid of dross. Kent and Morelos can GTF, kamara can defo GTF. McGregor, Arfield, Davis, Davies, Barisic, Jack, Roofe, Colak. 

That's a whole team of players. Grim. 

19 minutes ago, Madina said:

55 apart, mediocrity has been accepted at all levels for a decade now. Lower leagues were a shambles, Prem return was a shambles. This century we've allowed the scum to catch up on us on so many levels, galling to think theyll probably overtake our trophies next season 

Who is accepting mediocrity? And for a full decade.

Genuine question because it isn't the fans. Clearly not the board either who have sacked more than one manager for mediocrity over that period. 

13 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Barasic

Goldson

Morelos

Kent

They’re bringing our club down. If we continue with any of them next season be aswell handing them the treble again. They must see their names on the team sheet and think “ya beauty” every time.

serial loosers outwith a covid title.

BYE BYE

Sorry bit our club captain is firmly on that list as well. Our losers mindset has a lot to do with him.

13 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Was embarrassing how many times we just turned back and “recycled” the ball instead of breaking into forward areas. 

Same every game. I think it was about the 70th minute that Hart received a passback. McGregor gets them every two minutes.

12 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

People forget this! Beale WAS brought in to get a tune out of players he supposedly worked well with and knew inside out.. "this squads not broken, this squad won 55 undefeated and got to a europa league final" this is his squad it was never about transfer windows and bringing his own players in it was about WHAT can you do with THIS squad Michael these are YOUR boys that you rant and rave about.

He's stayed loyal to the same dross so far and its going to cost him, needs to drop players who have no future and play the young boys and players who are actually going to BE at Ibrox going forward, IT'S OVER!!!! 

To be fair he could hardly come in and say, "these c**ts are honking, they're getting shown the door at the end of the season but I'm stuck with them for now" could he? They're not going to try and leg for him after that and he has managed to keep most of them trying, other than a few notable exceptions.

4 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Sorry bit our club captain is firmly on that list as well. Our losers mindset has a lot to do with him.

The toughest decision of them all and seems to be kicked down the road every season and for good reason.. (I certainly wouldn't like to make that call.)

I love Tav but giving him the captaincy at the time was wrong and it was the biggest rod for his and our own back and is a decision for better or worse that we've been bound to ever since.

It seems we can separate Tav the footballer and Tav the Rangers captain in our minds but can't in reality separate the armband and the player.

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

To be fair he could hardly come in and say, "these c**ts are honking, they're getting shown the door at the end of the season but I'm stuck with them for now" could he? They're not going to try and leg for him after that and he has managed to keep most of them trying, other than a few notable exceptions.

I don't understand how he clocked on very quickly with Kamara but it's taken till Sunday for the penny to drop over Kent and Morelos...

The next 5 games are going to tell us everything! There's absolutely no feasible reason to play ANY player who's not going to be at Ibrox next season.

9 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Who is accepting mediocrity? And for a full decade.

Genuine question because it isn't the fans. Clearly not the board either who have sacked more than one manager for mediocrity over that period. 

The scum had one shit season going for "ten", and all hell broke loose. I'm not saying fans have to throw barriers or anything like that, but we should be making a stand against the performance of the club. Mediocrity is rife at all levels from Academy upwards 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

The scum had one shit season going for "ten", and all hell broke loose. I'm not saying fans have to throw barriers or anything like that, but we should be making a stand against the performance of the club. Mediocrity is rife at all levels from Academy upwards 

How many millions have we squandered on this so called academy,apart from Patterson who we somehow managed to con Everton into buying what has this fucking white elephant ever achieved.