Twitter/WhatsApp Takeover rumour

Just now, RFC55 said:

It’s the same every year?

we sold over 40k season tickets to play postmen, labourers and dog walkers ffs.

we don’t need daft gimmicks or shite about takeovers to buy season tickets and it’s annoying people seemingly making out that the fans are that stupid we need drip fed shite.

surely in the above mentioned scenario then we would have maybe a year or two to shift the season tickets but after year 3 4 or 5 of it we’d all click on realise we are being lied to and not buy them?

Im Talking about people saying " Its nearly season ticket renewal time " 

I know we can sell tickets etc.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You think it would take £120 million to buy us just now or is that a figure you have based on if we were playing in the EPL?

Just now. That’s how much roughly we are valued at. If we were in the EPL we’d be worth 10 times that.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It’s the same every year?

we sold over 40k season tickets to play postmen, labourers and dog walkers ffs.

we don’t need daft gimmicks or shite about takeovers to buy season tickets and it’s annoying people seemingly making out that the fans are that stupid we need drip fed shite.

surely in the above mentioned scenario then we would have maybe a year or two to shift the season tickets but after year 3 4 or 5 of it we’d all click on realise we are being lied to and not buy them?

One of your better posts tbh

😂

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You think it would take £120 million to buy us just now or is that a figure you have based on if we were playing in the EPL?

It's a ball park figure. We have (according to companies house), 447,248,285 shares. They were bought at 25p which values the whole company at just under 112 million. There's obviously more than that and the shares are valued at around 40p according to King which is closer to 180 million. Again just a theory. 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Not sure why you’ve hit out with the renewal time patter then 😂 nothing needs put out for the season tickets to sell 

It was a joke.

I know the club can sell tickets ffs. 

And me saying " Its nearly season ticket renewal time " doesn't mean i am disagreeing with facts and figures of the clubs sales.

RFC55 wont shag yeh mate.

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

It was a joke.

I know the club can sell tickets ffs. 

And me saying " Its nearly season ticket renewal time " doesn't mean i am disagreeing with facts and figures of the clubs sales.

RFC55 wont shag yeh mate.

We’ve been sleeping the gether for 3 months actually 

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Aye and going by his posts he looks like he's the receiver 

" Oh RFC55 ill come in and back you up " 

Arse wipe.

Next year we’ll know it’s season ticket renewal time because you’ll hit us all with your funny joke again