Twitter/WhatsApp Takeover rumour

The only we we (and them) would get invited into the EPL is if the top 6 clubs resigned to join a European or World Super League, that's the only avenue I could ever see there being any scope to get in but doubt it would ever happen.

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The PL can get fucked. Fuck even considering it

It’s not just the EPL money you need to succeed in that league ,They all get it ,The difference we would get with packed stadiums every week is negligible.You need a super investor at the top .It’s a pipe dream that 5yrs in that league would see us anywhere near the top .

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Bit surprised that Dickson is going.  I wouldn't have thought his position was in any danger.  Basically football admin and the company's accounts.  

All I can think of is there’s a large investor coming in who wants their own guy looking after the accounts.

16 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

We don’t know whether things have been agreed and part of that agreement was a change in financial director.

Why wouldn’t the takeover happen then new owners punt who they want. Although I did refer earlier to this being a condition- seems redundant 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why wouldn’t the takeover happen then new owners punt who they want. Although I did refer earlier to this being a condition- seems redundant 

Because it’s not looking like a takeover, more of a large investment. Or it could be Bisgrove wants new personnel in.