Twitter/WhatsApp Takeover rumour

16 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

But that door might open or some other form of cross border league. Maybe allowed into the domestic cups to begin with.

I've often thought that the best way to open that door would be for each country to scrap their respective league cups and have an annual British cup instead.

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Do find it strange thats Robertson, Wilson and now Mulholland away. Aye they were needing chased but the 3 in such a short space of time makes me think there's something bigger at play behind the scenes.

I'll accept the dirtiest of Saudi blood money if it means buying a striker that can hit the fucking pokey.

You could just imagine the hypocrisy up here from terrorist supporting scumbags and their lackeys in the media and in government. 

To be honest, unless its some Saudi Prince who takes us over, I think we are utterly fucked in terms of transfer kitty due to Financial Fair Play.

Even if some mob with cash come in, they cant just throw us it to spend as its not revenue.

The Saudis dont really give a shit, as they will just backdoor the cash through dodgy sponsorship schemes and the likes. They will probably spend £100m to shadow the club £50m in revenue as it means fuck all to them. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Stuart Gibson said he sees us being in the EPL in 10 years. You only need to look at the crazy money involved with buying successful clubs that play in England. You can buy us for £120 million and make 10 times that if you sold us whilst we were playing down south. Personally I think it’s nonsense and the club are just clearing out people that haven’t been performing in their roles. Transfer wise we’ll see the usual free transfers with the odd £3/4 million players that will be starting. Unfortunately we’ll need more than one window to fix the damage done by that wee prick Wilson.

You think it would take £120 million to buy us just now or is that a figure you have based on if we were playing in the EPL?

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Knew that would be posted soon :lol:

No daen this again on here but it’s about the only club in the land that doesn’t need any shite rumours to sell season tickets 

Well its true always the same every single year at this stage of the season :lol:

Is the patter tragic ... no doubt about it but its the same each year.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Well its true always the same every single year at this stage of the season :lol:

Is the patter tragic ... no doubt about it but its the same each year.

Usually is when it's going shite, didn't happen after 55....

We pattern there