Is the next line up setting the tone for future?

After their pathetic performances on Sunday, does Michael Beale have no option but to drop Kent and Morelos?  If he starts with them, does this send out a message to the rest of the players that he is weak and won't make strong decisions? 

To my mind, Beale has to show strength this weekend (and for the rest of the season) or he will struggle to impose his will on next year's squad.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

People are putting far too much stock into the upcoming five games. In three months time nobody will remember any of them. Absolute dead rubbers.

To me the vallue of the next five games will be giving a few youngsters a run out.

A lot has been said about limited funds for transfers, so if we can bring through some of our B team players, then that's more money will have for other positions.

McCrorrie playing is an absolute must for me.

1 hour ago, RoboBearToo said:

To me the vallue of the next five games will be giving a few youngsters a run out.

A lot has been said about limited funds for transfers, so if we can bring through some of our B team players, then that's more money will have for other positions.

McCrorrie playing is an absolute must for me.

I'd be looking to play the players we are looking to sell to try and gain some interest.

Kamara, Wright, Matondo, Yilmaz, Hagi, McLaughlin etc have barely kicked a ball recently.

If a couple of them could have a good next 5 games there might be some interest.

47 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I'd be looking to play the players we are looking to sell to try and gain some interest.

Kamara, Wright, Matondo, Yilmaz, Hagi, McLaughlin etc have barely kicked a ball recently.

If a couple of them could have a good next 5 games there might be some interest.

I can see the merit in that, but I'd prefer to go with players who COULD be our future, rather than players who ARE our past.

If we don't get any interest in buying the players we want shot of, hopefully at least we can get them out on loan and maybe get a fee at at later date.

But for me the season is over, so the pre season starts now.

The CL qualifiers will be on us before we know it, so lets go with players who could figure in those.

18 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

That's a tarrier right? No chance someone's came up with that name and are actually genuinely here to contribute.

Somethin just don't feel right.

Haha.

Not a tarrier, bead rattler, soap dodgers or any other term you want to use for the great unwashed.  User name refers to my locale (Mongolia).

In hindsight, probably should have thought that one through!!! :headwall:

How do you change your user name?!!

23 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

People are putting far too much stock into the upcoming five games. In three months time nobody will remember any of them. Absolute dead rubbers.

This totally. I barely remembered games left after our last trophy went.

I think he will put out 'strongest' team for celtic. Maybe aberdeen. Would imagine rest will be 2-4 fringe and or youth players each game. Anyone suggesting full B team is nuts. Wouldnt do the team or the players any good to get shafted for 2-3 games.