***** The Official Glasgow Cup Final thread. Glasgow Rangers v them *****

Madina

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ffs..

You start to wonder if these cunts now have a mental advantage over us.

Do we believe , at any senior level, that we are capable of beating them just now?

There’s no wondering about it. It’s clear to see that they do.

Just now, RossS1873 said:

The whole club from top to bottom just can't get a thing. The women won the other week and I'd not be surprised if that was the only win we've had against them this season at any level

Yip. One win in 4 or something v the taig women in the league. In 3rd place now after winning the league last season. Rancid at all levels 

Ffs..

You start to wonder if these cunts now have a mental advantage over us.

Do we believe , at any senior level, that we are capable of beating them just now?

Its the same issue the senior team has, they need about 10 chances to fucking score a goal or just have meaningless possession. Much like the first team there was players clearly not good enough, young or not if you cant do the basics you shouldnt be at the club.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Great management letting mccausland take the 2 nd pen 😀

and the left backs penalty is the worst I’ve seen ever!

he was a stick on to miss, needs to spend less time in the tattoo parlour and more time trying to make it as an actual footballer. He should have never made the 2nd half 

Just to confirm - 

Rice and Lovelace have went from first team back down to play for under 18’s purely because they are that bad.

No player in first team squads should then be playing back at Under 18’s.

A nonsense.

A thought Rice was easily the best man on the park , some vision and composure for a 16 year old.

Just to confirm - 

Rice and Lovelace have went from first team back down to play for under 18’s purely because they are that bad.

No player in first team squads should then be playing back at Under 18’s.

A nonsense.

Rice is 16 ffs 😂 of course he's still going to be involved in the unders matches. 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

A thought Rice was easily the best man on the park , some vision and composure for a 16 year old.

I’ve said on here before, the lad is exceptional.

How can you go from first team debut at Livvy to then dropping down to 18’s to play against Motherwell or the likes.

Just now, toolongawake said:

The youths don't play their home games there though, so it's not giving them much of an advantage. 

Its Ibrox ffs. I dont want to see the taigs celebrating here ever! Even at tiddlywinks. 

I’ve said on here before, the lad is exceptional.

How can you go from first team debut at Livvy to then dropping down to 18’s to play against Motherwell or the likes.

Reminds me of Gough and still has a bit of growing.