Next Director of Football

Steve Morrow is among the contenders to be appointed sporting director at Rangers.

The process is being led by headhunting firm Executives in Sport who have conducted searches for top Premier League clubs in the past.

It is still in the early stages with a list being drawn up before Rangers’ board and executive team conduct thorough interviews.

https://theathletic.com/4619329/2023/06/18/steve-morrow-rangers-sporting-director/?source=user_shared_article

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking hell just read them. Shades of us with Wilson.

What were they expecting though? From a standpoint over the last couple of years, the yanks have got a bit beyond their station and have certain expectations and beliefs about their league that perhaps the world doesn't really share. I'm not just meaning Atlanta either. 

But in terms of them, my question remains - because teams like LA & Galaxy, City and now Miami are spending well beyond them.

That puts them middle of the pack right off the rip really.

From the outside looking in, Atlanta hasn't ever seemed to struggle. 

Not any impact on this, but he seemed a bit of a knob.

Walked into a movie screen in Glasgow, maybe 12 rows deep, I clocked him but didn't make it obvious in the slightest.

Once the movie was over I waited outside the screen to speak to him, shook his hand and said it was a pleasure to meet him. Let him know I loved the Rangers and didn't ask for a picture. Just walked on.

Nobody else was there and but he still moaned like fuck at me for waiting on him to leave suggesting I was bringing attention to him...I waited about 2 minutes. 

He was potentially over sensitive due to previous interactions but just left a sour taste in my mouth. 

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Seen a lot of those movies. :lol: 

Like I said it was a small screen, was with my ex, ex. 

Funny I can remember where it was and me walking out speaking to him but can't remember the movie. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Seen a lot of those movies. :lol: 

Like I said it was a small screen, was with my ex, ex. 

Funny I can remember where it was and me walking out speaking to him but can't remember the movie. :lol: 

You’ve spent that whole movie planning on what to say to him 😂