Most Useless Player in Scottish Football?

In my lifetime we’ve had some belters like recently Shane Duffy.:duffy:.

However my vote for the most useless has to go to Anton Rogan. Will always remember him on his own in his penalty box when a cross came in and he punched it clear.:confused: Under no pressure the number of misplaced passes, panicking when under any challenge etc. Used to make our day when his name was on the team sheet before the game.

What others in the Scottish game can you all think of.

The most useless will be someone noone will even remember.

I think the comedy signing ones have to be up there for me though.

Them signing the wrong Bangura and Hibs accidently signing Bashuri will never not be funny. Not even sure if the stories are true, but I chose to ignore anyone who disputes them.

Oh and Rafael Shiedt has to be up there too!

On 30/06/2023 at 15:37, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

In my lifetime we’ve had some belters like recently Shane Duffy.:duffy:.

However my vote for the most useless has to go to Anton Rogan. Will always remember him on his own in his penalty box when a cross came in and he punched it clear.:confused: Under no pressure the number of misplaced passes, panicking when under any challenge etc. Used to make our day when his name was on the team sheet before the game.

What others in the Scottish game can you all think of.

I remember Anton Rogan pretty sure he done it in a couple of games against us? (Might have been against or another team) I remember most of Ibrox chanting “let’s all do the Hanton” and waving our arms in the air 🤣

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I remember Anton Rogan pretty sure he done it in a couple of games against us? (Might have been against or another team) I remember most of Ibrox chanting “let’s all do the Hanton” and waving our arms in the air 🤣

gave away a penalty to us and the camera caught him saying 'it hit my haun' as a defence to his teammates :lol:

Was there not a team in Scotland that signed a guy who actually wasn't a footballer, I can't recall but I've got in my head that someone was signed and on the first day training session it was clear that the guy hadn't kicked a football in his life and it was a complete fraud, remember this so called player was Italian or come from Italian football or something and it was back around the early 2000s, I'm sure there's a story I just can't remember exactly what I'm getting at here.

36 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Was there not a team in Scotland that signed a guy who actually wasn't a footballer, I can't recall but I've got in my head that someone was signed and on the first day training session it was clear that the guy hadn't kicked a football in his life and it was a complete fraud, remember this so called player was Italian or come from Italian football or something and it was back around the early 2000s, I'm sure there's a story I just can't remember exactly what I'm getting at here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Zarrelli#:~:text=Alessandro Zarrelli (5 September 1984,by sending faxes claiming to

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Prodan for us surely.

Jon Joe Kenny for anyone he gave a way a corner from the half way line that we scored from ffs 

There’s a difference between a shite player or one who was a shite signing. 

Rothen, Barton & Prodan for us were decent players but shite signings. 

The other mob have had a few - Ian Wright, Gravesen & Roy Keane. None can say any of those were shite players.