How times have changed.

:sad: 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

“Is this way to see Danilo?

Every night I’ve been kicking my pillow 

Dreaming dreams of our Danilo

And all the goals he scores for us…”

:pipe:

Hope he’s a flop so there’s absolutely no chance of this becoming a thing. 

56 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

That's me sorted fur the new season, will be looking that part in this bad boy...

Screenshot_20230728_221532_Instagram.jpg

Mate I don’t mind Airdrie and and don’t mind you.

You take a fair bit off abuse on here but I dont really give a fuck 🤣

Airdrie are one of the better cunts in Scotland tbf 

5 hours ago, don logan said:

Just heard a guy on Super Scoreboard who's a Dutch league expert. Thinks Danilo can be a good signing but not a great signing. Says we've overpaid for him and that Dessers is the better signing of the two.

Imagined who they would have found if he signed for celtic? 

Some random Brazilian expert - “Danilo is the next R9, joga bonito comes to the knew camp” blah blah blah..

11 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m surprised feyenoord were willing to let him go. 

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Judging by the comments on socials there was a lot of Feyenoord fans who didn’t want to see him leave. This has the potential to be an absolute huge signing for us. 

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

For the avoidance of any doubt, in case i get banned again, that is not my t shirt 😅. Clocked it on insta tonight. 

End this once and for all

Are you an Airdrie fan that has only supported the Gers the last few years

Beale selling the dream again. Danilo sounds right up for it. 

He told Rangers TV: "This morning when I arrived at the club, I already had so much love. When I saw my link and when my agent spoke to me about it, that Rangers are interested, it was a definite place and I heard they already scouted me for a really long time. It was always an ambition and it's good to have a fresh, new start. I told my wife and my agent it would be a great step, to start somewhere new.

"When Rangers came, I knew it was a great opportunity for my future. I had a great conversation with him [Beale] as he shared his plan, what I could bring to the squad with my qualities. He spoke about being in Brazil for a bit, so it was a nice feeling that he can understand my country and where I came from. That's why I fought to come to the club.

"I was in Holland for six years and now I'm in Scotland. It's amazing, it's my first time being here and to arrive at Rangers, it's combined together so well. I'm super excited to see what the future can bring. Rangers are the right club for my development. I'm really glad Rangers opened the door for me and I want to give everything back to the fans for the love they are giving to me.

"I want to bring the goals, definitely. Everyone is expecting it and I've been working really hard. I would love to help the team inside of the field and to smash everything, to celebrate with the fans, to score and to achieve a lot with the team and as an individual. The boys gave me a really nice welcome, made me feel at home. The boys started to joke with me and I started to understand with the language. Sometimes I say 'can you speak a little slow' because it's different English than I'm used to.

"I think soon I will be able to understand even more soon. I was with my agent every day, little bit stressed waiting to hear the next thing. To play in front of the fans will be the most special thing, especially at Ibrox. We're playing away first but I heard the fans go everywhere we go. Tomorrow we have our first friendly game so hopefully I can get some minutes and show my quality."

27 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Beale selling the dream again. Danilo sounds right up for it. 

He told Rangers TV: "This morning when I arrived at the club, I already had so much love. When I saw my link and when my agent spoke to me about it, that Rangers are interested, it was a definite place and I heard they already scouted me for a really long time. It was always an ambition and it's good to have a fresh, new start. I told my wife and my agent it would be a great step, to start somewhere new.

"When Rangers came, I knew it was a great opportunity for my future. I had a great conversation with him [Beale] as he shared his plan, what I could bring to the squad with my qualities. He spoke about being in Brazil for a bit, so it was a nice feeling that he can understand my country and where I came from. That's why I fought to come to the club.

"I was in Holland for six years and now I'm in Scotland. It's amazing, it's my first time being here and to arrive at Rangers, it's combined together so well. I'm super excited to see what the future can bring. Rangers are the right club for my development. I'm really glad Rangers opened the door for me and I want to give everything back to the fans for the love they are giving to me.

"I want to bring the goals, definitely. Everyone is expecting it and I've been working really hard. I would love to help the team inside of the field and to smash everything, to celebrate with the fans, to score and to achieve a lot with the team and as an individual. The boys gave me a really nice welcome, made me feel at home. The boys started to joke with me and I started to understand with the language. Sometimes I say 'can you speak a little slow' because it's different English than I'm used to.

"I think soon I will be able to understand even more soon. I was with my agent every day, little bit stressed waiting to hear the next thing. To play in front of the fans will be the most special thing, especially at Ibrox. We're playing away first but I heard the fans go everywhere we go. Tomorrow we have our first friendly game so hopefully I can get some minutes and show my quality."

Forgot Beale could speak Portuguese. Bet that played a big part in making him feel wanted.