Welcome to Rangers, Danilo!

11 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Another example of a player where people look for evidence to support their view and ignore any evidence to the contrary. He has done no better and no worse than Sima or Dessers yet the attitudes towards him are far more positive. I'd actually say Dessres, in very quick flashes, has shown more quality, but been denied by good saves etc.

Whereas Danilo gets a free pass for a miss that Van Vossen would struggle to replicate and doesn't even look an upgrade on Sakala so far.

He scored today, but Dessers set him up. Yet Danilo gets full credit and benefit of the doubt and Dessers gets dismissed.

You get a bad rap (from a few ) because you are a confessed Airdrie man, but I usually find myself on the same page on your analysis of football, not to mention you have been correct on the breaking news a few times.

I predict Dessers and Danilo will have big careers at Rangers, but Tuesday is huge in how fans will perceive them. 

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

You get a bad rap (from a few ) because you are a confessed Airdrie man, but I usually find myself on the same page on your analysis of football, not to mention you have been correct on the breaking news a few times.

I predict Dessers and Danilo will have big careers at Rangers, but Tuesday is huge in how fans will perceive them. 

Tuesday may be a bit early for them even for us as a team but you can see they are going to be good players for us.

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Still think he'll be better than Dessers but he hasn't hit the ground running yet either.

Getting less starts, hopefully gets more of a settled run in the side from the start to showcase properly.

Different player than Dessers. Can see why the manager wants the pair of them playing together most of the time.

3 minutes ago, Professor_Chang said:

Was unlucky with the chance. Better than Dessers

what? Beale called it right tonight playing Dessers, Dessers got two assists and worked the backline. Danilo will not give you that.  In all honesty, Danilo has not looked great tbh. he shouda buried that tonight. As for Dessers, imo he had a good game, he done what he was told to do. A Morelos type role.