*****Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers thread*****

graeme_4

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Is he injuried right enough or was it just cramp ? 

Genuinely mate id not be surprised if he’s fucked.

Frustrating thing is he played well yesterday and their second goal shouldn’t have stood as he was down with a head knock 

50 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t wait for next Saturday, just another week of the forum peps telling us how a pre season should go, what should happen etc.

How they would interchange players, how players look shite after 25 mins and double training sessions.

thank fuck I’ll no have to read another match thread for the season. 

Mon the fucking loyalists 

Rather watch on tv than go to the games personally. View is shite in the grounds, including Ibrox 

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Think Danilo will start as he’s had a pre season whereas dessers will probably get our home league game.

actually quite like the look of dowell as well tbh 

Dowell and Lammers are surprisingly our best looking signings so far this summer

57 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t wait for next Saturday, just another week of the forum peps telling us how a pre season should go, what should happen etc.

How they would interchange players, how players look shite after 25 mins and double training sessions.

thank fuck I’ll no have to read another match thread for the season. 

Mon the fucking loyalists 

Bookmarked 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he posted that for likes, he’s rarely at the games

@Scottywellhousetb used to post the same kind of thing for likes

I'll still be offshore on Saturday but fortunately will be working and not able to read the shite in here during the game, I will be back for the first home game and back to promising not to read match threads then doing so on the bus home, unsure why my excellent standing is being dragged into this nonsense tbh.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'll still be offshore on Saturday but fortunately will be working and not able to read the shite in here during the game, I will be back for the first home game and back to promising not to read match threads then doing so on the bus home, unsure why my excellent standing is being dragged into this nonsense tbh.

Apparently they’re angry drunks this morning 

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Dowell and Lammers are surprisingly our best looking signings so far this summer

3 weeks ago Lammers was terrible according to some posters on here. A striker who doesn’t score etc etc.

Hope Sima comes good. We are really missing an in-form Kent type player. In fact when he was in form we all said we wanted someone like Kent for the right hand side! We wanted two then and we don’t have any at the moment.