Abdallah Sima

GOAT

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s a shame we have to keep him on the left and can’t try him in a more central forward role, seems to be the best finisher we have just now 

Matondo is shite though so out wide Sima will have to stay 

Most of his career has been played off the left or the right 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That doesn’t mean he can’t be better through the middle tbf 

The games he has played through the middle in his career, his output is less impactful than his positions on the wing

Matondo is a weird one, he showed some glimpses at the start of the season but back to the same old story of injured + shite

10 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The games he has played through the middle in his career, his output is less impactful than his positions on the wing

Matondo is a weird one, he showed some glimpses at the start of the season but back to the same old story of injured + shite

Was just an idea but doesn’t work anyway because of our lack of a left winger. I don’t like seeing Matondo play, I can’t trust he will do anything good when he comes on 

Going to get pelters but fuck it as they say :whistle::lol:

Sima has been good for us and saved us many times with crucial goals. Last night was an important one for instance.

But Sima hasn't lit the sky on alight for me that much that I want the club to break the piggy bank. The Clubs going to have a tough time when it comes to finances for the next 2 windows? due to the shite Beale purchased and most of them do not have any sell on value.

People in our support think big money is needed for Quality when this is not the case you could find a quality player abroad for pennies when it comes to today's market. If Sima cost the club £7m then I fully expect the club to use those funds on a few signings. We need to be smart now and make up for the cunt of a window Beale has cost us.

21 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Every so often it’s worth going back to the 1st post in this thread to see how ridiculous a comment it is now, and was then.

At the time he was a donkey, the home game vs psv he was so unbelievably shite till he scored that goal.
He’s shown his worth since then, seems to be the only player with an eye for goal now so fair play to the big man 👍🏻