The RM Beale poll

graeme_4

The RM Beale poll  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beale will be a success?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

See if we sack him and replace him, when is the soonest we can sack the new guy?

There’s zero chance of him getting the sack.

He basically runs the show in the footballing part of club.

Bisgrove is a Business CEO.

We need a technical Director or DOF in as soon as possible.

I see all the "We don't need a DoF, Beale can do that" people have changed their tune.

It's as if letting the full club be run by a manager who's average shelf-life is around 18 months isn't a good idea.

All our transfer business has been done specifically to suit Beale. If Beale doesn't work we're in a world of pain.

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's a loser, might be hard for some to accept but so be it. 

Maybe it’s just me but there’s a way rangers fans should conduct themselves. Not a fan of all this meltdowns on social media. 

We’re one game into the season and fans are making videos mocking players 

Not saying sack him now but our clear lack of a style of play is worrying, looks as if the players themselves don’t know their jobs, if we go out of CL and lose to the tarriers it’s going to be very difficult for Beale to turn it around, many including myself never wanted him in the first place and I can see a lot of fans defaulting back to that if things don’t improve quickly. 

11 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I see all the "We don't need a DoF, Beale can do that" people have changed their tune.

It's as if letting the full club be run by a manager who's average shelf-life is around 18 months isn't a good idea.

All our transfer business has been done specifically to suit Beale. If Beale doesn't work we're in a world of pain.

No it hasn't. It doesn't even suit what Beale is trying to do. Sign a couple of wingers on loan and a decent centre half, and a decent experienced manager will get this squad going.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not saying sack him now but our clearly lack of a style of play is worrying, looks as if the players themselves don’t know their jobs, if we go out of CL and lose to the tarrier it’s going to be very difficult for Beale to turn it around, many including myself never wanted him in the first place and I can see a lot of fans defaulting back to that if things don’t improve quickly. 

Out of the CL and 6 points behind after 4 games and he’ll be crippled with pressure 

20 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

You don’t need a DOF if you have a CEO who knows what he’s doing.

The point about Beale is right, i can understand in this window how he’s allowed his own way but it simply cannot happen again.

I thought he done ok last season but to an extent the team selection and tactics were dictated to him due to our horrendous injury list. He perhaps now has to many options and is struggling to get the message over to build up to an overall style of play. This is where experience of being the man in charge comes in and that's one thing he doesn't have is a depth of experience as a manager. Personally I think he is in the wrong place to learn on the job and that will see him being replaced before the year is out.  

Just now, steven33jackie said:

I thought he done ok last season but to an extent the team selection and tactics were dictated to him due to our horrendous injury list. He perhaps now has to many options and is struggling to get the message over to build up to an overall style of play. This is where experience of being the man in charge comes in and that's one thing he doesn't have is a depth of experience as a manager. Personally I think he is in the wrong place to learn on the job and that will see him being replaced before the year is out.  

His team selection for the cup final was horrific as well.

17 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

No it hasn't. It doesn't even suit what Beale is trying to do. Sign a couple of wingers on loan and a decent centre half, and a decent experienced manager will get this squad going.

Of course it has.

It's easy to say get 3 more players in and we'll be fine, but our squad is more bloated now than ever, our wage budget will be ridiculous and we have used up most likely all our transfer budget.

Our squad was already huge, we've now added 9 mostly high earners (which you want to increase to 12) and got rid of 7. The expectation was we would decrease the squad size, not increase it, so that leaves us with no flexibility.

Any new manager that wants to come in will want to play with 2 wide players and 1 striker. We have no wide players and 5 strikers.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I think in general we’ve been pretty calm and tolerant since we came back up. Hasn’t served us very well in terms of trophies.

If it had been an out of the blue result then I’d take your point. But it isn’t, it was coming sadly. 

That tolerance ‘dignified silence’ hasn’t been our ally for a long time. 

It’s obvious that we are struggling to integrate the new players and develop a playing style but it’s a bit soon for this type of thread. Smacks of the OP attention seeking imo.  There is no need to canvass opinion at this stage, it’s clear many fans on here are concerned.  Nobody knows if Beale will succeed or not, it’s just too early with the current squad.  He had half a season with half a team who’d checked out and has had one game that matters at a venue where we traditionally struggle. A bit of patience might pay off.