*****Official Rangers vs PSV thread*****

graeme_4

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Only once I'd pointed it out. You're welcome.

You say I picked out one instance when I clearly picked out two....so fuck knows what you reckon went on....again you have achieved your goal in boring another poster trying to be smart....bye now:tu:

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

You say I picked out one instance when I clearly picked out two....so fuck knows what you reckon went on....again you have achieved your goal in boring another poster trying to be smart....bye now:tu:

And picked out one with Barisic where nothing happened but ‘what if it had’ 😂

42 minutes ago, The Dude said:

A defender got beat by his man? Fucking hell. Rip up his contract. 

:lol: fuck me clueless 

Borna is a liability as is Tav, our full backs are the area good sides look to expose but hey ho by your logic we should award Borna a new contract cause he did actually win a couple of headers & tackles.....fucking mental:lol:

Just now, hammer93 said:

Borna is a liability as is Tav, our full backs are the area good sides look to expose but hey ho by your logic we should award Borna a new contract cause he did actually win a couple of headers & tackles.....fucking mental:lol:

I see you're just making up hysterical pish now. Said he had a good game, as seems to be the general consensus.

Anybody who thinks Barisic hasn't had a decent start to the season either doesn't watch us or is a liar.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I think Borna has played well this season, but fuck is he hopeless at heading a ball. :lol:

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I see you're just making up hysterical pish now. Said he had a good game, as seems to be the general consensus.

Anybody who thinks Barisic hasn't had a decent start to the season either doesn't watch us or is a liar.

Same hysterical pish you made up by suggesting that I'm implying we should rip his contract up:lol:what a crank you are

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Same hysterical pish you made up by suggesting that I'm implying we should rip his contract up:lol:what a crank you are

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

The general consensus is that's acceptable mate:lol:

Starting to think your reading comprehension might be lacking.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

A defender got beat by his man? Fucking hell. Rip up his contract. 

What exactly you suggesting here then?

Clearly you are implying that I am wanting his contract ripped up....just the same I'm exaggerating you wanting to give him a new deal based on winning a couple of tackles....for somecunt that Clearly thinks he is above the majority of posters intelligence you do play stupid a helluva lot:headwall:

Just now, hammer93 said:

What exactly you suggesting here then?

Clearly you are implying that I am wanting his contract ripped up....just the same I'm exaggerating you wanting to give him a new deal based on winning a couple of tackles....for somecunt that Clearly thinks he is above the majority of posters intelligence you do play stupid a helluva lot:headwall:

Not implying that whatsoever. Try again.

29 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Both Borna and Tav playing against two of PSV better players and more than held their own.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not implying that whatsoever. Try again.

Nae bother.....like I said before, you bore the majority in here with your incessant need to be controversial, the majority  sussed you out years ago but you love that so you can play on it......fuck me you want to lay astro down on Ibrox just so you could argue with everyone.....you are a mentalist:lol: