The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

1 hour ago, MVRanger said:

As one of the few who thought Gio should have been given longer, I do see the current managerial predicament as a bit self-inflicted...

However anyone expecting the Board to shell out millions on managerial pay-offs after spending £15 million in the summer is simply delusional.

Add in possible compensation for a new manager and guarantees a new manager would expect for January transfers, and I think it's safe to say that Beale won't be going anywhere any time soon. The desperate hope will be that getting Cantwell/Raskin/Lawrence/Danilio back from injury will spark an upturn in form.

Depressing - but this is the reality of where we are I'm afraid.

Fuck that Beale Oot no money being spent until that sack of shit is gone😡

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Fuck him, he’s a sleekit Cunt.

A few weeks back he said he's happy to take accountability, but he's not accountable for everything.

I've never seen him take the blame for draws or losses, he's a fucking weaselly bastard, just want him gone from the club for good

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

I'd say I can't believe he said that yesterday, but I can. Mr Deflection, a total narcissist who'll blame all his shortcomings elsewhere.

He’s a scumbag cunt. An absolute snake of a human being. He should be nowhere our club never mind managing it.

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

It would be pure schadenfreude, but it makes you wonder if Gio had been given £15 million and told to build an attacking team(no Wilson to muddy things), what would we have got?

There’s absolutely no denying the football towards the end under Gio was fucking abysmal and for that he had to go

However I’ll die on the hill he was fucked over not being backed to bring in targets that he wanted, and the injuries crippled him aswell 

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Someone raised the point we can’t sack him before we notify the exchange? No idea if it’s true or not but I’m clinging on to that hope he’s gone tomorrow morning 

Are we even on the stock exchange? 😂

Im 52 ive got 30 years left at best, i came into this world where Rangers were the most succesful team in football, id like to check out knowing we still are.

Ffs Beale just GTF

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Don't buy for one minute he's meant to be a good coach either. I think I could get decent success setting up a team against us. 

He’s just Ian Cathro with a mole and beer belly!

18 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Don't buy for one minute he's meant to be a good coach either. I think I could get decent success setting up a team against us. 

He's a 1st class bulllshitter who can talk a good game and has a decent PowerPoint presentation.

The above skills will get you far in the world we live in.