“Up to our knees in fenian blood”

GOAT

1 hour ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

The SNP are radicals and the above videos are evidence of their hate. If they get independence then you can be sure they'll start purging unionists from the judiciary, police, media and everyday life to further tighten their grip. Part of their oppression will be to confiscate your property for the 'state', they won't be getting any of mine.

Wouln't surprise me in the least if they open their own gulags at this point I genuinely fear for my life under them.

IMG_5473.jpeg

The SNP are radicals and the above videos are evidence of their hate. If they get independence then you can be sure they'll start purging unionists from the judiciary, police, media and everyday life to further tighten their grip. Part of their oppression will be to confiscate your property for the 'state', they won't be getting any of mine.

Wouln't surprise me in the least if they open their own gulags at this point I genuinely fear for my life under them.

:lol:

55 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Of course i would be celebrating and jumping about, I don't ask strangers their political views or if they've murdered someone before celebrating a goal, wtf are you talking about ya fucking crackpot?

But you would celebrate with people who disgust you?

strange?

“Anyone  in our support who support them equally disgust me”

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Always find it funny when the wee hand full of nats on here post as if theres thousands of them among our match attending support 🤣

Aye but there is blah blah 

There will be at least 1000 independence supporting season ticket holders at Ibrox. Demographics and voting patterns suggest so.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

There will be at least 1000 independence supporting season ticket holders at Ibrox. Demographics and voting patterns suggest so.

Aye I knew this would be the reply and could be right but luckily they know their place and keep their shity mouths shut 

53 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Ignore that at your peril that's all I'm saying, I'd love to think otherwise but the truth of the matter is if you don't fully align yourself with the SNP's views then you will be targeted and oppressed in an independent SNP ruled Scotland.

Asked the other day if this was a parody account. Thanks for confirming it is.

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just you keep assuming that then. If it makes you feel better when you’re hugging a fellow bear 👍

Believe it or not mate I actually know the guys around me quite well having sat near them for years :lol: can quite confidently  guarantee not one of them is a nationalist cunt

If there is some lurking nationalists sitting at Ibrox hiding their dark shameful secret then thankfully they are nowhere near me