Dessers

BigBearButt

10 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I’d rather not see Matondo on the pitch again. Might has well have been wearing a red shirt tonight. 

Matondo was a total waste of space tonight. Came on for what 25 minutes maybe more? All I can remember him doing was losing the flight of a ball then controlling it and somehow still letting it go out of play and fucking a cross into the stand 

Was that anonymous we had Goldson running down the right wing trying to get on the end of a pass towards the end 

Needlessly and stupidly turned into traffic and lost possession. Chucked racing back and instead just claimed for something only he can explain, which 10 secs later resulted in them scoring.

Not entirely culpable for the goal, but he started their move off with a bit of schoolboy stuff that most players would know not to.

Fud.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Needlessly and stupidly turned into traffic and lost possession. Chucked racing back and instead just claimed for something only he can explain, which 10 secs later resulted in them scoring.

Not entirely culpable for the goal, but he started their move off with a bit of schoolboy stuff that most players would know not to.

Fud.

I said this exactly when they scored. Couldnt believe his body language at times.

He is so fucking frustrating, I know he has scored some good goals in the league this year but there is no way I can personally put up with him for another year. And I am sure you are with me on that.

Hopefully he kicks on and can get us a transfer fee and gets to another club. Hope its one area we really strengthen in the summer.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fud.

The ball hit a Benfica player in the chest and he claimed for handball which at 1st looked like handball(until the replay) so he didn't claim for nothing. 

How you can pin point this on Dessers again shows exactly what is wrong with our support at times. 

If he wins us the treble I hope to fuck cunts like you aren't celebrating. 

8 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

How many of those are full 90's as that's a bit disingenuous to count it like full games and ignore doubles.

I know but the point that he scores against the domestic dross is quite a myth given he's failed to score in 20 appearances domestically

In 32 appearances he's started 23 games, he's scored in 8 of they 23 starts, so if he keeps up that record he's scoring in 4 of the 11 games left at a push

Can we really have a number 9 front man failing to score in 7 of the remaining games? 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fud.

Losing possession in your opponents box leading to a goal being your fault is stretching it more than just a bit.

The issue with the corner was the tactical decision to have that many players committed forward especially when we saw it nearly bite us before that and even in the first half.

You can make excuses about how that’s Benfica tonight and he won’t face opposition like that in the league but the reality is Benfica weren’t near their best tonight and he did the square root of fuck all in a game where we dominated possession. We have 2 title deciders and a potential cup final against a scum team who will be giving everything to stop us being successful, this isn’t a player that can lead the line in those games 

10 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

How do you go from 7 goals to 4 in 32 mins? 

Exactly how xg should be taken with a pinch of salt.

What does his xg look like under Clement? 

Its not 7 goals to 4 goals, the 7 is his predicted goals, the 4 is the number of games he'll score in

If he scores 7 goals in the next 4 games, then proceeds to offer nothing then remaining 7 games, is that acceptable? 

5 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

I know but the point that he scores against the domestic dross is quite a myth given he's failed to score in 20 appearances domestically

In 32 appearances he's started 23 games, he's scored in 8 of they 23 starts, so if he keeps up that record he's scoring in 4 of the 11 games left at a push

Can we really have a number 9 front man failing to score in 7 of the remaining games? 

You still haven't answered what his xg is under Clement? 

I now see above

2 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Its not 7 goals to 4 goals, the 7 is his predicted goals, the 4 is the number of games he'll score in

If he scores 7 goals in the next 4 games, then proceeds to offer nothing then remaining 7 games, is that acceptable? 

So again xg is guess work based on previous games and is completely different to what actually happens. 

What is his xg under Clement? 

Compare both stats under beale and Clement. 

11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

How you can pin point this on Dessers again shows exactly what is wrong with our support at times

😂😂😂

If he wins us the treble I hope to fuck cunts like you aren't celebrating. 

:belm:

19 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

What is his ratio against the dross since Clement has came in? 

He's scored in ten games out of 24 and more concerning is that he's scored 5 goals in 13 games against the current top 6, with 2 of they goals coming in the 1 game

He's nowhere near consistent enough overall and especially against the top 6 teams

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What is the schoolboy stuff? 

He had 4 players tackle him of which at the time he thought the ball hit a Benfica player in the arm. 

Without blaming him you are certainly throwing his name in the ring to be blamed. 

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Certainly been a lot better under Clement, he's better than the shadow that Roofe now is.  I don't want him starting next season but he's all we've got just now. Roofe looks like he can barely run. His terrible record is now nearly equal to Roofe's best season.

1 minute ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

He's scored in ten games out of 24 and more concerning is that he's scored 5 goals in 13 games against the current top 6, with 2 of they goals coming in the 1 game

He's nowhere near consistent enough overall and especially against the top 6 teams

So how does his goal per game ratio under Clement look? 

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

So again xg is guess work based on previous games and is completely different to what actually happens. 

What is his xg under Clement? 

Compare both stats under beale and Clement. 

So how else will we guess his run in performances, the facts don't lie he's taking 138mins domestically to score 1 goal, thats bad in itself but then you see that he's scoring only once every 2.7 games then ita even more damning

11 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Losing possession in your opponents box leading to a goal being your fault is stretching it more than just a bit.

The issue with the corner was the tactical decision to have that many players committed forward especially when we saw it nearly bite us before that and even in the first half.

Its clearly instruction on how to ser up. Bad idea from the gaffer imo. But it was aggressive in positioning, and one where we can't weakly lose possession and gift a breakaway chance. And that's what he did, needlessly.

Which as I've said doesn't make him culpable, but was shite play that started their move. Didn't say goal was his fault.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Certainly been a lot better under Clement, he's better than the shadow that Roofe now is.  I don't want him starting next season but he's all we've got just now. Roofe looks like he can barely run. His terrible record is now nearly equal to Roofe's best season.

Again no one is saying different, however the idea that dessers scores against the dross is a myth, he's scored in 12 different domestic appearances from 32, thats a terrible level of consistency going into the title run in