Who's next?

The Ibrox Derry

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've just found out I'm probably getting made redundant the morra and this thread the last half an hour is still the worst part of my day. 

Brutal mate! Hope you’re getting a decent payout and find something soon. 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

I actually think Mcinnes might be our best bet for success. I really can’t be arsed with another so called tactical genius. We’ve been down the road of project managers and us being a stepping stone for bigger things. 
Think I’d prefer an up and at em approach. Getting the ball in the mixer so to speak, instead of tippy tappy side to side pish. 

Based on that one trophy he's won?

6 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

I actually think Mcinnes might be our best bet for success. I really can’t be arsed with another so called tactical genius. We’ve been down the road of project managers and us being a stepping stone for bigger things. 
Think I’d prefer an up and at em approach. Getting the ball in the mixer so to speak, instead of tippy tappy side to side pish. 

This alongside your monstrosity of a suggested line up in the Aris thread as me seriously questioning your sanity.

1 minute ago, Blues Brother said:

No, mainly based on his experience in the Scottish league. Knowing exactly what to expect being manager of Rangers and also moving us away from this nonsense that we are a possession based team…..

You're at it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

This alongside your monstrosity of a suggested line up in the Aris thread as me seriously questioning your sanity.

😃 That team is a belter…. Very Walter Smith when the backs are against the wall and an injury hit squad. It would be solid defensively and Tav would probably get a couple of goals…. 

What would your team be? 

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've just found out I'm probably getting made redundant the morra and this thread the last half an hour is still the worst part of my day. 

FFS mate .... bit of a blow that .... hope its not long before you get another placement .... keep on keeping on.

🇬🇧