Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Trying not to get carried away, but feels like a proper manager for the first team since Walter. 

As I said in another thread, a real football manager who seems to has to have grasped , but who was actually aware  of what was required of someone to be worthy of the Brown Brouges. 

At the risk of getting a wee bit carried away, but finally I think we have a manger in which we can trust.

Philippe Clements Blue & White Army.

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He’s doing so well and is a big big upgrade.

It’s niggling at me a little how he seems to rate Lammers ahead of Cantwell though.

Maybe he can rely on Lammers more, maybe Cantwell still not fully fit or not fit enough. Maybe Cantwell too much of a loose cannon for the plan he has in place.  Cantwell needs to do his talking on the pitch and stay off the keyboard.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Trying not to get carried away, but feels like a proper manager for the first team since Walter. 

Not a difficult statement to make considering his predecessors until Sir Walter. 

First time we've not had a project manager in charge of us, with all due respect to Gio.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Bothers me a bit that Beale is watching on and his arrogant inner voice is telling him, "Knew I was on the right track with these players, this proves it."

In fact it really annoys me. 

Bothers me that you're thinking of Beale and thinking about what he might be thinking and is annoying you lol

2 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Bothers me that you're thinking of Beale and thinking about what he might be thinking and is annoying you lol

Aye well it bothers me that you're thinking of me thinking of Beale and thinking about what he might be thinking and it's annoying you.

4 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Trying not to get carried away but the start he has made as manager has been brilliant 

A few weeks ago most of us were in despair. The squad looked as if they were dreading playing.

No motivation, no balance and no structure. Was horrible to watch us regress.

Clement has installed a structure and a proper gameplan. The players respect him and understand what he is trying to achieve.

We would have lost against Hibs in the semi final if Beale the bullshitter were still here. We were all dreading him being manager for that game.

A comfortable win today with the same players. Wright even scored. A player that Beale tried and failed to sell.

All achieved with the same squad. A huge turnaround in such a short period.

8 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

He's probably the best manager in the world lets be honest

I will be happy if he is proven to be the best manager in Scotland at the end of the season.

I love how at full time he's on the pitch giving his players feedback straight away. Not taking in the applause, shaking hands with opposition or heading off down the tunnel. He is managing his team at every moment.