Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

8 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

He can't get all the credit for our form when he first arrived without also getting criticism for our form over the last few months.

Yes he can, this fucking shower has this type of collapse in them, the fact clement got them into a position that they could do their annual collapse and shit the bed is pretty damn good from him

14 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Funnily enough had the tarriers not had that spell jan and feb where they were fucking honking, no one would really be questioning clement the now, we'd understand how fucking honking we are and what needs changed

Because he got an initial tune out of this shower of losers and the tarriers hit a bump which allowed us to close the gap and go top all of a sudden people find fault in him, when in truth we know that this squad is full of piss poor losers who dont know how to fight 

Never know also the shower of cunts could have been trying for a new contract and Clements told them to fuckoff or gave then uncertainties. Just don't know what going on

9 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Funnily enough had the tarriers not had that spell jan and feb where they were fucking honking, no one would really be questioning clement the now, we'd understand how fucking honking we are and what needs changed

Because he got an initial tune out of this shower of losers and the tarriers hit a bump which allowed us to close the gap and go top all of a sudden people find fault in him, when in truth we know that this squad is full of piss poor losers who dont know how to fight 

A lot of what he did today I disagree with but we need better footballers and attitudes in that squad.

He has his ideas and clearly wants to implement his game on other teams which is good. We need to back him and Koppen like celtic did with postecoglu.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McCausland to play on the right, with a counter attacking second half is 100% the right decision over Cantwell.

In fact, McCausland, who isn’t very good is our best option on the right. 

Can't believe I'm going to say this but Scott Wright is a much better player than mccausland and he is much more robust 

I trust him when he says in press conference before the game that there will be changes in the summer and the board knows it, but I also see things about his teams selection that confuses me.

When he came in he made a huge impact, doing and saying the good things, properly, as a Rangers manager should be. Last few weeks, the Football hasn’t been great and it’s getting worse. 

I don’t understand why we can’t play 3 midfielders to counter theirs and have some control in the game. We were all over the place since the first minute, hoofing the ball through Barisic to Silva everytime, no control of the midfield whatsoever everyone could saw that. 

With Raskin, Sterling and Diomandé in the middle of the park, I actually think we could’ve picked a result at the piggery. No pace on the wings ? Play a 4312 with Lawrence or Cantwell behind Dessers and Silva/Roofe.

I’m no manager but I’m seeing things lastly, that I don’t like at all.

1 minute ago, NI said:

I trust him when he says in press conference before the game that there will be changes in the summer and the board knows it, but I also see things about his teams selection that confuses me.

When he came in he made a huge impact, doing and saying the good things, properly, as a Rangers manager should be. Last few weeks, the Football hasn’t been great and it’s getting worse. 

I don’t understand why we can’t play 3 midfielders to counter theirs and have some control in the game. We were all over the place since the first minute, hoofing the ball through Barisic to Silva everytime, no control of the midfield whatsoever everyone could saw that. 

With Raskin, Sterling and Diomandé in the middle of the park, I actually think we could’ve picked a result at the piggery. No pace on the wings ? Play a 4312 with Lawrence or Cantwell behind Dessers and Silva/Roofe.

I’m no manager but I’m seeing things lastly, that I don’t like at all.

Our full backs are the weakest part of the backline, leaving no wide mids would have seen them absolutely crucified

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Our full backs are the weakest part of the backline, leaving no wide mids would have seen them absolutely crucified

I agree but Diomande and Lundstram were letting Forrest and McGregor running as they want, it was a joke.

4 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Think Jack is probably our biggest miss, not that he’s any use now. But his ability to cover for them can’t be understated.

8 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Can't believe I'm going to say this but Scott Wright is a much better player than mccausland and he is much more robust 

Scott Wright did one good run and then duly disappeared.

17 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Read all of this chat in here today. I see people mentioning his tactics and we will get better when we back him. 

Can I ask what his tactics are? Cause as far as I can see we play 4231 every week and go fairly long and direct away from home when we get pressed. Not sure what better players will bring with those tactics in these games against celtic. 

After initially doing well he’s had a nightmare since Kilmarnock away when we got lucky that night. If he loses the cup final using the same tactics again I think people will be wanting him gone and I wouldn’t blame them.

Final 2 league games are big for him.

If he doesn’t win both (and assuming the scum win their last 2), we’ll actually be further behind than we were when Beale was sacked.

26 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

He can't get all the credit for our form when he first arrived without also getting criticism for our form over the last few months.

Absolutely but it's almost like we forgot why he's been brought in to start with. Outwith cortes, silva and Diomande this group of players had gotten another manager binned. 

He's the boss so it's on him but he isn't the problem 

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

If he doesn’t win both (and assuming the scum win their last 2), we’ll actually be further behind than we were when Beale was sacked.

Irrelevant at this point.  I hope he has plans to gut the starting 11 in the Summer.  I'd keep Ridvan, Butland, Tav, Dio, Cantwell.  Don't care about anyone else at all.  I hope we get two proper centre halves. 

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ultimately doesn’t matter now how many points we finish behind now. It’s about winning the cup final and nothing else. 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Irrelevant at this point.  I hope he has plans to gut the starting 11 in the Summer.  I'd keep Ridvan, Butland, Tav, Dio, Cantwell.  Don't care about anyone else at all.  I hope we get two proper centre halves. 

Relevant to all those quoting ‘look where we were when Beale left’.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Absolutely but it's almost like we forgot why he's been brought in to start with. Outwith cortes, silva and Diomande this group of players had gotten another manager binned. 

He's the boss so it's on him but he isn't the problem 

He is partly the problem.

No cunt was happy with that line up and it panned out exactly as expected.

He thinks we played well after the first 20 minutes ffs.

And yes this is becoming a broken record but the style of play is absolutely honking.

Has big big work to do in the summer. What we’ve been seeing for the past 2 months has generally been way short of acceptable.

4 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Ultimately doesn’t matter now how many points we finish behind now. It’s about winning the cup final and nothing else. 

A couple of healthy wins would help us establish a bit of a base to make winning the cup achievable.

We won’t do it by winging it.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Relevant to all those quoting ‘look where we were when Beale left’.

Not really.  If you take the trajectory of Beale then he wouldn’t have been in roughly the same position now, he’d be much further behind.