Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

8 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Hate to say it but that just may have been our best chance to win the league for some time.  

Rodgers has bought some breathing space - and with guaranteed CL cash  and maybe 20 million for O'Riley - will no doubt be strengthening the squad. 

Financially, we can't compete - and in the end that will more often than not  be the telling difference.

I don't think they'll go mad. They're actually pretty prudent and it's something that riles their support up. They wont break their wage budget and haven't as long as we've been back.

We've just kept a core of losers and layered it with absolute shite that aren't very good or constantly injured.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is lunacy, but I hope Phil is backed with money, if not then he will fall I fear.

I just cannot believe how so many on here have turned on him so quickly, knowing the players he has had to work with, and keep getting managers sacked. 

Emotions are high I get it. It’s gutting to see them lifting another title but we must have stability and back Clement. How and to what extent he is backed is above my pay grade.

If he loses the cup final and we go to Parkhead first game next season and get turned over (likely with this group). Thats 5 games vs them with 0 wins. 

The cup final is massive for him, lose that and I fear we are on the same cycle we have been on with GVB and Beale - already planning for the following season by November whilst celtic get another league title. 

12 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Hate to say it but that just may have been our best chance to win the league for some time.  

Rodgers has bought some breathing space - and with guaranteed CL cash  and maybe 20 million for O'Riley - will no doubt be strengthening the squad. 

Financially, we can't compete - and in the end that will more often than not  be the telling difference.

Rodgers is a good coach (no point denying it) but his recruitment record shocking. 

Think from his first spell the only successes were Sinclair, Dembele and Edouard. Don’t think any of his signings this time around have set the world alight either although Idah looks on paper like a decent bit of business. 

Wont be bad for us to get these Postecoglou signings like O’Reilly, Kyogo, CCV & Hatate out even if they do get half decent fees for them. 

That’s clements 3rd old firm where he has went 2-0 down. He seriously needs to change tactics against them. Whoever they play in Europe copy them because as per usual they will get battered. 

24 minutes ago, molesmole said:

No sure you have understood my post.

It's under good things he has done that took balls.

We paid good money for Lammers and not long in the club, then Phil quickly seems no not required standard and off on loan.

If only he had done with a few others.

Ah ok, wouldn’t say that it took balls either he was fucking awful.

PC has shown us the best he can do with the shit squad he has at his disposal. 

Initially it was very good, but ultimately was no where good enough.

Unless we have the funds to revamp the sqaud then our only option is to give an other manager the chance to see if he can do better.

28 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I sense a slight change in Phil, he knows we have a cup final to play, but that is the most critical he has been about how poor the first 20 minutes were I would say.

He needs to clear 90% of them out if he wants to continue as manager for a number of years, they will get him sacked as well if they remain I fear.

11 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Emotions are high I get it. It’s gutting to see them lifting another title but we must have stability and back Clement. How and to what extent he is backed is above my pay grade.

I agree very much, the day these wankers win another title is always difficult to deal with.

The money is above my pay grade as well mate, but with the money the tarriers will be getting from the C L I feel the board need to find as much as possible. 

He's had 3 cracks at they dirty cunts now, hasn't beat them,  even with the injuries we had today, surely ,surely knowing it was do or die, we would have done something.even the thought of the stick they would get for failing yet again  from our own support  should see them get at least a draw.i think clement really needs to win the cup final, I think he has lost the dressing room, hope I'm wrong.the only real reason we got close to them is because we won games we should have been winning anyway,  and they dropped points they normally wouldn't.ive never been blinded by the spin surrounding clement, never wanted him in the first place.we all think wee McInnes is a cunt for not taking the job when asked, but he would have shoved a rocket up their arse today and had them organised in defence. I'm just fuckin gutted, just wanted us to not give them it today more than anything.. maybe McInnes is not the answer, but I don't want to hear that a draw wasn't a disaster as we would keep it going for longer.i want our manager to have the bollocks to say we are here to win, nothing else will do. Even if he doesn't believe we can with the injuries  we have. Never wanted to beat them more than I did today, never.what is wrong with these fuckin players? Just once I wish they would think what it would mean to us, but they won't,Brenda said they would play for their support worldwide. He probably doesn't mean it either as he is a self centred trick, but he said it, now he has another £60 million coming from the CL to invest. Fuckin gutted.

No Surrender 

Rab

4 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

PC has shown us the best he can do with the shit squad he has at his disposal. 

Initially it was very good, but ultimately was no where good enough.

Unless we have the funds to revamp the sqaud then our only option is to give an other manager the chance to see if he can do better.

I don't think there is a manager on the planet who could do anything with the lovers we have in this team.

Cilla Black, SUPRISE SUPRISE, not as the older I get I doubt in my time in this shitty league my fun is over. Good luck young ens 🇬🇧just a fucking lifetime of misery. 

The biggest factor today, at least after Lundstram, was probably his line up and in game management choices.

Worrying because that’s fuck all about not having his own players.

What will probably be one of his biggest signings in Diomande bas also been well off the standard needed.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I sense a slight change in Phil, he knows we have a cup final to play, but that is the most critical he has been about how poor the first 20 minutes were I would say.

He needs to clear 90% of them out if he wants to continue as manager for a number of years, they will get him sacked as well if they remain I fear.

He's tried to keep the team on side as they battled for the title, now that they've fucked it again he will be looking to win the cup but he will also be starting the clearcut.

31 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

It’s cost them millions paying off managers, they need to realise that this will carry on until they invest properly in the playing squad.

Obviously Beal had to go and it all went wrong for Gio, but he was never really backed either.

I think Phil has maybe done too good a job to start with, and when these same players let him down the anger from fans has jumped on him, rather than the players who need cleared out.

I am angry today about losing another title to these horrible cunts, but with the injuries and players he has had to play I just cannot see why so many have turned on Phil so soon. I see some saying he has to win the cup with these same players on the big pitch at Hampden, I hope we do but it will not be easy.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The biggest factor today, at least after Lundstram, was probably his line up and in game management choices.

What will probably be one of his biggest signings in Diomande bas also been well off the standard needed.

Exactly the point most seem to be missing, him getting his own players isn't going to change the horrible tactics that we're playing right now, its fucking mind numbing to watch.

Unless he's going to go the full hammer throwing  route and just buy a big lump upfront and get players around him, this long ball shite has to come to an end.

Also has to find and play his best 11 each week, rotate for the cups etc like most do but these wide left selections/subs are killing him/us.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Which in game management choices did he get wrong today? 

Really behind him until today where a few things have got slight alarm bells ringing. 

However you can start to see that he’s beginning to crack the closer it gets to the end of the season hopefully as he knows he doesn’t need to rely on these clowns anymore