Bad Robot

Pyros in stadiums?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Pyros in stadiums?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don’t know

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's illegal so be prepared for a stint in the pokey if you end up drinking. 

It might be illegal mate but so is selling alcohol to someone who is already drunk. You don't see many pubs being raided though. 

It will be one of those laws that they will use when it suits. Unfortunately it always suits them to use us to make a point. 

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's illegal so be prepared for a stint in the pokey if you end up drinking. 

You don't get jailed for drinking on a supporters bus and I've never heard of a pub being raided and customers breathalysed.

The bus conveyor and the bus driver/company will get a fine 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

The article is a standard poorly-disguised dig at Rangers from a fucking hypocrite 

Absolutely amazing scenes from Dens.
But the signs are there that one and only one club will be made an example of.
Really hope the kids put a hold on the displays before it happens,and lets wait to see what happens elsewhere.
Play the fuckers at their own game.
One pyro display from dolly,seperate entity or a half M/Well fans and it's a free for all.

I have asthma. If I was at Dundee I would have needed to have left that stand asap and probably even the stadium as the smoke took so long to clear.

Does some daft wean have the right to decide when I can and can't breathe at a match?

Lots of insincere shite from TBO when it suits them about collections etc, but quite capable of acting like tosspots amongst their own when it suits them.

We all love to see the piggery in turmoil, but them standing up to TGB and issuing stadium bans should be noted elsewhere too.

Let off all the pyros you like at your own house, just not at the places where I go to see the team that I love.

23 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I have asthma. If I was at Dundee I would have needed to have left that stand asap and probably even the stadium as the smoke took so long to clear.

Does some daft wean have the right to decide when I can and can't breathe at a match?

Lots of insincere shite from TBO when it suits them about collections etc, but quite capable of acting like tosspots amongst their own when it suits them.

We all love to see the piggery in turmoil, but them standing up to TGB and issuing stadium bans should be noted elsewhere too.

Let off all the pyros you like at your own house, just not at the places where I go to see the team that I love.

Mate TBO have been defunct for a decade 🤣

it’s not all about you btw 

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Why would you let off pyro in your house

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

it’s not all about you btw 

Does that mean I'm not allowed an opinion then? 

Are you suggesting that because daft weans want to play with fireworks, that I can't go and see the team I've gone to see since before they were born?

Do they have more rights than other bears?

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Are you suggesting that because daft weans want to play with fireworks, that I can't go and see the team I've gone to see since before they were born?

Intae him mate. 

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

Mate you can go see your team stop been dramatic about it, I get what you’re saying but without trying to be too unsympathetic it’s 3 or 4 minutes tops of smoke and inconvenience. 

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate you can go see your team stop been dramatic about it, I get what you’re saying but without trying to be too unsympathetic it’s 3 or 4 minutes tops of smoke and inconvenience. 

A lot more than that at Dens Park but anyway why should anyone who goes to see the game be inconvenienced at all?

On 25/11/2023 at 21:28, Tiger Shaw said:

Let me see you holding your breath for that long then?

9 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Let me see you holding your breath for that long then?

The average person can hold their breath for 1-2 minutes by that time the majority of smoke would have dispersed enough for you to take another breath, another minute and the air would be almost clear. Don’t see the issue here buddy :craphead:

On 25/11/2023 at 18:08, East Enclosure Row N said:

Pyros, tifos, flags and singing, the weans are ruining football. 

On 25/11/2023 at 21:23, East Enclosure Row N said:

I’ve been watching our club for 68 years mate and I loved the pyro so it is here to stay