Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

6 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Chester Don

Members

496 posts

Posted 1 hour ago

So I have now had my ticket cancelled as I now live down south and haven’t had enough purchases apparently.   So not only am I gutted I have lost out on the game, I have lost hundreds of pounds on hotel and train fares which are non refundable.  I am fucking fuming and as an Aberdeen fan for over 45 years I get treated like a piece of crap.   Perhaps my money wasn’t good enough for the previous tickets bought, the two granite sets I bought for the century celebrations, the hundreds and hundreds of pounds I have spend on merchandise and memorabilia.   I bought tickets under a legal contract that was honoured by AFC I am not letting my club do this to me, our club has unilaterally changed the rules, and this is in my opinion illegal and will be addressed accordingly.   I’m so bloody annoyed. 

Oh I fucking despise the cunts

Horrible

On 14/11/2023 at 08:03, left winger said:

Murrayfield is shit as well. It’s just bigger and slightly less shit. 

Significantly bigger capacity, atmosphere, fan experience, transport links, facilities....

Can both be shit, but even then Hampden loses by a landslide. Plus for a cup final 15,000+ extra bears in attendance lording it over the sheep shaggers compared to Hampden. 

5 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Significantly bigger capacity, atmosphere, fan experience, transport links, facilities....

Can both be shit, but even then Hampden loses by a landslide. Plus for a cup final 15,000+ extra bears in attendance lording it over the sheep shaggers compared to Hampden. 

Imagine an old firm final/semi. Majority of 60k plus travelling through.

Even us alone it would be carnage.

7 hours ago, VanVeenRangers said:

I'm 904 points on CCCS. Likely tickets will come down to that level in our end?

I’m around that as well. Think it’s unlikely tbh. The semi did obviously, but the sheep will bring more than Hearts did. There’ll be more corporate and hospitality too because it’s a final. 

On 18/11/2023 at 08:55, Albertz85 said:

Imagine an old firm final/semi. Majority of 60k plus travelling through.

Even us alone it would be carnage.

I agree with you. But what a spectacle it'd be. 

Footballs the national sport of Scotland, yet Hampden is what we have to show for it, and the SFA want to stay there. It's embarrassing when you consider Scotland's 2nd sport has outclassed footballs national stadium for 3 decades. It's a failing on the SFA, especially given the substantial higher funding they have than the SRU. If not Murrayfield, then there has to be a direction in the SFA to deliver something better than Hampden in the mid to long term. Sadly there isn't. 

Either way don't think the unwashed have to worry about travel arrangements for a final this season. 

4 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

I agree with you. But what a spectacle it'd be. 

Footballs the national sport of Scotland, yet Hampden is what we have to show for it, and the SFA want to stay there. It's embarrassing when you consider Scotland's 2nd sport has outclassed footballs national stadium for 3 decades. It's a failing on the SFA, especially given the substantial higher funding they have than the SRU. If not Murrayfield, then there has to be a direction in the SFA to deliver something better than Hampden in the mid to long term. Sadly there isn't. 

Either way don't think the unwashed have to worry about travel arrangements for a final this season. 

Unless they make the Scottish cup final 

On 18/11/2023 at 23:36, VanVeenRangers said:

I'm 904 points on CCCS. Likely tickets will come down to that level in our end?

For the semi final after the initial first sale they dropped the points considerably and made them first come first serve if they do that again you will have a chance 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Home of scottish football needs to be in glasgow , wont be popular but they shouldve ripped down the velodrome after the commonwealth games and build a new national stadium there 

The velodrome that's in use seven days a week - that velodrome?

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Home of scottish football needs to be in glasgow , wont be popular but they shouldve ripped down the velodrome after the commonwealth games and build a new national stadium there 

Another football stadium right across the road from the piggery?

What would be the point in that?

1 hour ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Chester Don said:

Thank you. I am between tears of frustration and genuine upset, we genuine fans should not be treated like this.  Just asked the club on e-Mail to go and bloody check the two Granite sets I bought for the centenary walk, surely my name emblazoned in granite is enough proof I’ve supported this club for decades! 

I bought granite FFS!! Give me my tickets!!

😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Won't be popular because it's clearly one of the daftest suggestions on here for some time.

6 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why not just make celtic park the home of Scottish football? As mental a take.