Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

Heard the same. It was nowhere near a "small number" and has ended up with their chief executive getting a major bollocking from Cormack, with the former unfairly letting rip at the ticketing staff. They will be trying to resell the tickets without any disclosure of the amount that are going back on sale now. 

What a farce.

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Heard the same. It was nowhere near a "small number" and has ended up with their chief executive getting a major bollocking from Cormack, with the former unfairly letting rip at the ticketing staff. They will be trying to resell the tickets without any disclosure of the amount that are going back on sale now. 

What a farce.

😂 They have royally fucked this.

50 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What a farce.

What number did you hear?

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Some laugh if they don’t sellout after that shitshow.

I think it shows they are struggling to sell their allocation hence the sheep’s desperation by putting the rest on public sale. I’m sure they were offering 4 tickets per person as well. :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Chester Don

Members

496 posts

Posted 1 hour ago

So I have now had my ticket cancelled as I now live down south and haven’t had enough purchases apparently.   So not only am I gutted I have lost out on the game, I have lost hundreds of pounds on hotel and train fares which are non refundable.  I am fucking fuming and as an Aberdeen fan for over 45 years I get treated like a piece of crap.   Perhaps my money wasn’t good enough for the previous tickets bought, the two granite sets I bought for the century celebrations, the hundreds and hundreds of pounds I have spend on merchandise and memorabilia.   I bought tickets under a legal contract that was honoured by AFC I am not letting my club do this to me, our club has unilaterally changed the rules, and this is in my opinion illegal and will be addressed accordingly.   I’m so bloody annoyed. 

He seemed to be getting angrier and angrier and then finishes with “I’m so bloody annoyed” :lol: