Cup Final Allocation

ForeverAndEver

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s the boundary.

They finished third, and the Fairs Cup only allowed one team from Glasgow so we got it, Dundee took their place and got to the Semi’s and played Leeds who put us out :lol: 

41AD9FC9-AFE1-4904-A430-B929C138A643.jpeg

Believe Clyde argued they were in Rutherglen and the Fairs Cup committee pointed out they were a member of the Glasgow Football Association.

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Always a chance outside the ground on the day. Also if an absolute miracle happens and you do get somehow I dont want to be the reason why you cancelled so don't do that cheers.

A chance I’m not willing to take tbh, it’s a 10 hour round trip on the train. I’ll settle myself for a comfy pint in the local with a select crowd 👍

5 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

A chance I’m not willing to take tbh, it’s a 10 hour round trip on the train. I’ll settle myself for a comfy pint in the local with a select crowd 👍

Have you looked into hospitality for it? 

14 hours ago, left winger said:

I was only at Shawfield once for a Glasgow Cup match when I was about 15. The thing I remember, unless I'm too old to properly remember, is that it didn't have normal terracing- it was more like paving slabs, so you could get 2 or 3 folk at the same level, one on front of the other.

Brechin hedge side was like that. Nightmare!

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Anyone heard anything about a points drop?

I thought someone had said it had dropped down to just over 1000 at the weekend. Can’t see it going lower though. Unfortunately for me. 

37 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I thought someone had said it had dropped down to just over 1000 at the weekend. Can’t see it going lower though. Unfortunately for me. 

It did, my mate got in by one game but im still about 50 points off.

Pretty sure I got the Semi final ticket 2 weeks before the game so hoping its same scenario this time.

50 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

It did, my mate got in by one game but im still about 50 points off.

Pretty sure I got the Semi final ticket 2 weeks before the game so hoping its same scenario this time.

I was the same. Not getting my hopes for this time though.