*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not going to be too critical of us today, couple of awful decisions and our manager made a couple of poor decisions as well. 

Nah the team was un such a poor state it was never realistic winning this game...a draw i thought was acheivable. 

Win our games in hand it's back to 2 points which is some going considering where we were.

The board need to somehow find investment for this month though or it doesn't look good for us.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly can see us dropping points at Hibs and that will be it.

Seen this story too often after Xmas.

Nah. We won't. That's the thing. We'll probably hammer Hibs. And keep ticking on against everyone else.

This squad is mentally terrified of the scum, and they're impregnating it into whoever joins the squad thereafter.

Needs the decks cleared.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Hi Philip Clement.

Just to let you know this is the Rangers team that have let us down for years and the last few managers. They hid it so well under you but hopefully today you see the real pain we have endured for years.

With love a raging pissed off Rangers fan

See the welcome clement thread, I got grief for posting this on cup final day 😂 wrong time to post I admit but I wasn’t having that team pull the wool over my eyes that day 

We will never get a fair crack of the whip in this country until our board fucking stand up and be counted in regards to these refereeing decisions. 

We have been shite today, them slightly less shite, but end of the day these wee decisions mount up, Pen in first half and should be down to about 8 men. 

Fucking Joke

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not going to be too critical of us today, couple of awful decisions and our manager made a couple of poor decisions as well. 

We are toothless up front and have been since before Morelos. 

Lack of strength and quality in that area is alarming and it absolutely has to be addressed.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Unfortunately yet again we're seeing the same weak mentality from these players. 

They utterly bottling it against the tarriers. As long it keeps happening we're not winning the league. 

We're having to rely yet again on other teams doing us a favour as we're not capable of taking anything out of these games.