*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

19 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Okay fine....  haven't followed the protocol. so... play this out... lets follow the protocol

Check that for a handball and possible penalty. Yes he handled it, that's a penalty... ok so now there is a consequence, run it back 5 seconds ... was he offside... yes... ok original infringement is offside and free kick from there ...

can say what you like, we didn't lose today because of that chain of events, and lingering on it just detracts from the facts and makes us no better than them on the "always cheated, never defeated" front... it should have been offside... end of....

I am grateful every day that I was born into a Rangers family and its because I would never want to be like them ... always the victim... so forgive me if I would rather just take what little positives there were from today and put faith in PC being able to win this league... 

And the elbow to Sima?

9 minutes ago, crabbit247 said:

I've been critical of Tav but have recently turned that round and started to think maybe he is again going to lead us forward.

Why do I do it to myself. Time and again he shows that when the going gets tough, he  just wants to pass back to goldson.... At all fucking costs.

His brave days look behind him, apart from pens - which btw are very welcome, is there a position for him in the squad without responsibility? Fuck knows but he definitely shrinks in the bigger matches 

You know he’s under pressure when he lets other people take set pieces

Just now, KingKirk said:

We need to concentrate on the 2 clear 2nd yellows not given and patch the pen call if a pen was given it would've be reversed Sima was offside in the attacking phase of play. 

The manager is backing up what I'm posting. The yellows etc can't be dealt with retrospectively. This can. Call it out. Release the audio. Get Gollum sacked.

4 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

It was offside. the rest is, to me at least, academic.... I was raging when the penalty wasn't awarded... I had all sorts of rants drafted in my head about the propaganda of the season being aimed at denying us that exact penalty.... but ultimately Sima was offside and the correct decision should have been offside and free kick at that point... they didn't make the correct decision but two wrongs don't make a right... the right decision was offside.

Once again, we shouldn't be wasting our time as a fan base talking about it when the reason for our loss today lies elsewhere.... its not even a stick on that Tav scores the penalty anyway.... We lost a really tough game today because we weren't good enough on the day 

We are getting better and we will win this league

Changed your tune 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Have you not read Steve Conroy’s comments above?

”the offside is irrelevant”

Cannot understand Rangers supporters defending this corruption.

I read Conroy (who is also a cunt btw) comments... I understand what he has said... I even believe what he has said... the VAR official should have said... that is a penalty for handball.... no two ways about it... 

But in the exact same passage of play the same player was offside.... I am happy to be pointed to the rules or even a precedent where that would not be taken into account and say we have been robbed but I am not aware of any scenario where a player who is in an offside position in the build up to a penalty being awarded is not taken back to the offside decision.

I am not defending Gollum here at all.... but if the player is offside then that's the original infringement

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We need to concentrate on the 2 clear 2nd yellows not given and patch the pen call if a pen was given it would've be reversed Sima was offside in the attacking phase of play. 

Yes but it was dismissed so quickly and was only found later unless the audio confirms the off side.

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

the worrying part is they didn't even check for offside. Everyone can see clear as day that he's off but VAR didn't even let it get to that point because they deemed no handball. That decision is shocking, and unequivocally wrong. Incompetence or corruption, needs explained. 

Absolutely the fact it wasn't called is my big issue. The 2 yellows that weren't given tho that's plain cheating because of the media pressure 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Shitebaggery rather than corruption, I suspect. 

Should still have been offside, though. The manner of the decision rather than the decision is the issue.

Shite/Jobby

Whether is Walsh shiting his slacks or Collum giving his favourite team the decision its the same outcome. 

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fuck you, I have. 

I'm pissed off by his constant bottling of games against them - always popping up with something when it's gone, too late or disappearing entirely.

It doesn't excuse his absolutely turgid performance at RB, the balls he lost, the amount of times he was done, clearances right back to them, time and again today.

He says the same thing everytime too, "disappointed ya'know" - but the rest of his game never improves, the mentality never improves. 

Aye, it's all his fault. Not to blame at either goals and scores our only goal, look at cantwell,  dessers and sima if your looking good for a scape goat. Tav the easy target again

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

VAR looked at that and said No Handball. Not that it was offside, they decided No Handball. 

That is appalling. 

As bad as I’ve ever seen.  On par with that Spurs decision a few months ago. 

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Fuck you, I have. 

I'm pissed off by his constant bottling of games against them - always popping up with something when it's gone, too late or disappearing entirely.

It doesn't excuse his absolutely turgid performance at RB, the balls he lost, the amount of times he was done, clearances right back to them, time and again today.

He says the same thing everytime too, "disappointed ya'know" - but the rest of his game never improves, the mentality never improves. 

I do agree with today's performance being shocking and you can go into other games this season where he has let us down. 

But what I won't agree on is the other parts. His game has improved over the years and you can also flip it and say the games he has snatched us points from goals and assits.

We are all disappointed but one defeat doesn't fill me with dread. Its the first defeat under Clement and a second half of the season and still have them cunts twice. Leagues far from done and was never as big as the media tried to spin it.

26 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

The skill level is close the mentality is miles apart. That’s what I’m sick of. It’s the same group of shitebags every time against this mob. We need better leaders. We lack the fight. 

Just won a cup. Just went to Seville and won the group stage in the Europa. Just went 13 games unbeaten and cut a massive gap. We lost today with everything against us. Going to the shitebags patter is just lazy and expected. 

The level is not fucking close. They have multiple players they can sell for £10m plus. We have zero value in that squad. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Aye, it's all his fault. Not to blame at either goals and scores our only goal, look at cantwell,  dessers and sima if your looking good for a scape goat. Tav the easy target again

Where did I say it was all his fault? I've had a go at Dessers today as well, the shocking defending that was on offer, and the all round pathetic performance offered up until celtic switched off.

Tav deserves his criticism as a serial loser captain.

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

VAR looked at that and said No Handball. Not that it was offside, they decided No Handball. 

That is appalling. 

Yes I mean this his the thing - it was offside, but it WAS a handball. VAR did not come back and say it was offside, they said it wasn't a handball, which it quite clearly was. So the handball should have been given and then, I know there are better VAR experts than me on here, then what happens?

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Just won a cup. Just went to Seville and won the group stage in the Europa. Just went 13 games unbeaten and cut a massive gap. We lost today with everything against us. Going to the shitebags patter is just lazy and expected

The level is not fucking close. They have multiple players they can sell for £10m plus. We have zero value in that squad. 

Is it?

It’s always the big season defining ones we crumble in. Happened again, and Tav was stinking. 

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Can't hide the truth

What that we have won the league, cups and been to a Euro final yet roasters still punt that pishy wee line whenever we make a cunt of it against them for the umpteenth time ?

It's embarassing as fuck and tin pot as fuck too 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Where did I say it was all his fault? I've had a go at Dessers today as well, the shocking defending that was on offer, and the all round pathetic performance offered up until celtic switched off.

Tav deserves his criticism as a serial loser captain.

Won every trophy in Scotland so a bit unfair tbh