*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes but it was dismissed so quickly and was only found later unless the audio confirms the off side.

A goal kick was awarded so it wasn't given as offside at the time. 

Colum saw the handball and ignored it.

Even if it's deemed not a deliberate handball it should still have been a corner as it came off the mutant last. Goal kick awarded though :lol:

Would love to hear the audio, never happening though. 

10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hes spot on , if its offside its clear and a simple decision , signal that and give free kick , thats not what happened , thats an excuse that came up 30 mins later 

Aye, if it's offside why do they get a goal kick? 

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

A goal kick was awarded so it wasn't given as offside at the time. 

Colum saw the handball and ignored it.

Even if it's deemed not a deliberate handball it should still have been a corner as it came off the mutant last. Goal kick awarded though :lol:

Would love to hear the audio, never happening though. 

agreed and the audio won’t explain the blatant cheating, you just know the audio will be deleted 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Exactly they found that 40 minutes later it was offside apparently 

We need to be absolutely hammering them for this. We should not let it drop and force an explanation of why they awarded a goal kick for an offside offence and why it took them so long to discover it was offside. We should be demanding that the audio is released.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We need to be absolutely hammering them for this. We should not let it drop and force an explanation of why they awarded a goal kick for an offside offence and why it took them so long to discover it was offside. We should be demanding that the audio is released.

Absolutely, if VAR cannot pick these things up then whats the point in VAR.

My measure for these things is, what would happen if that was the other end of the pitch, and we all know we would have the mhanky mob storming the Hampden. 

i can't be arsed to blame individuals or the officials anymore because it's the same thing every single time, the brutal truth is our squad is absolutely pish, dessers, lammers, sima, the ninja turtle reject and roofe are simply not good enough, the final 3rd decision making is now getting beyond a joke, given the ball away in dangerous areas, misplaced pass after misplaced pass and the constant long balls punted up the park, i mean they're good at punting the balls aimlessly up the park yet can't clear their lines.

i'm just sick and tired of watching this crap show every time we play them. 

37 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I don’t think anyone expected Kyogo to have that type of finish in his locker tbh.

Can’t blame Goldson at all.

Yes you can he gave him all the time in the world, Kyogo ain’t beating him with skill so get tighter and shut down the space he doesn’t get the shot off 

Not letting today irritate me to much, Scunnered obviously but still half a season to go and still have them twice. Hope Clement remembers how much this stings and we prepare for the second half season. We have a new signing in the door with a few more on the horizon.

Happy new year everyone. 

7 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i can't be arsed to blame individuals or the officials anymore because it's the same thing every single time, the brutal truth is our squad is absolutely pish, dessers, lammers, sima, the ninja turtle reject and roofe are simply not good enough, the final 3rd decision making is now getting beyond a joke, given the ball away in dangerous areas, misplaced pass after misplaced pass and the constant long balls punted up the park, i mean they're good at punting the balls aimlessly up the park yet can't clear their lines.

i'm just sick and tired of watching this crap show every time we play them. 

Tbf were getting closer and it won't be long and they know it.

Former referee Steve Conroy reckons Rangers were robbed of a clear penalty during today's pulsating Old Firm showdown. 

Conroy is adamant Phillipe Clement’s side should have had a spot-kick when Alistair Johnston knocked the ball out of play with his right hand under pressure from Abdallah Sima. 

Sky Sports indicated that the handball was not allowed to stand because Sima was offside – but Conroy is pointing out that VAR can’t get involved in an offside situation when checking for a penalty. 

Conroy told https://sportslens.co/uk/: “Rangers have been robbed of the chance of levelling the game with a penalty kick. It was a clear penalty. 

“Offside is irrelevant. VAR can only check for an offside if there is a consequence -ie a goal. There wasn’t. 

“Willie Collum is there to check whether there was a hand ball or not. 

“The telling situation is that the game was restarted with a goal kick – not an indirect free kick, which would have been the case if the offside was awarded.” 

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Not letting today irritate me to much, Scunnered obviously but still half a season to go and still have them twice. Hope Clement remembers how much this stings and we prepare for the second half season. We have a new signing in the door with a few more on the horizon.

Happy new year everyone. 

I'm with you mate.

8 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Just seen this on Twitter.  Gets worse. 

IMG_1150.jpeg

I think the fourth bullet point under penalty decisions is the one thats happened and offside was the offence so it has to stay with the on field decision which was a goal kick. FWIW i dont think they knew that at the time and appear to have luckily got it correct. There was plenty that the ref didnt get correct.