Rangers statement

JWAC

12 minutes ago, SUPERCOOPER said:

Get the lawyers involved because either:

1) there is corruption

2) there is imcompetence

either/or these officials should never be involved in a Rangers game ever again

I would so be up for that! I love a good courtroom fight!

15 minutes ago, SUPERCOOPER said:

Get the lawyers involved because either:

1) there is corruption

2) there is imcompetence

either/or these officials should never be involved in a Rangers game ever again

Can we do that? Or have those rules about taking governing bodies to court by UEFA etc been relaxed?

Surely all clubs should be allowed free and immediate access to all the audio after their games.

Seems an entirely sensible solution in this day and age.

Hit ‘stop recording’, bung the file it in a shared folder and boom job done but nope, let’s keep everything at arms length…

nothing to see/hear.

33 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

What have they got to hide

This is it in a nutshell. I don't really believe in conspiracy theories like the taigs do, they're lunatics. However, the more heels are dragged over this you do have to wonder what is they're scared off. Release the audio and everythings cleared up. Right? So by the fact they don't want to release it, we can only assume they do have something to hide. Isn't VAR supposed to make the game more transparent? 

8 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

This is it in a nutshell. I don't really believe in conspiracy theories like the taigs do, they're lunatics. However, the more heels are dragged over this you do have to wonder what is they're scared off. Release the audio and everythings cleared up. Right? So by the fact they don't want to release it, we can only assume they do have something to hide. Isn't VAR supposed to make the game more transparent? 

It's always the cover ups rather than the event, or whatever the quote is. It looks like they said no hand ball and offside wasn't checked, only for them (whoever they are) to say after the first half it was for the offside.

If the audio proves that then Collum won't be able to wriggle out of this one. Yes it was a clear handball, that alone should see him reprimanded but if there's an attempted cover up then it's not just him.

4 minutes ago, JWAC said:

It's always the cover ups rather than the event, or whatever the quote is. It looks like they said no hand ball and offside wasn't checked, only for them (whoever they are) to say after the first half it was for the offside.

If the audio proves that then Collum won't be able to wriggle out of this one. Yes it was a clear handball, that alone should see him reprimanded but if there's an attempted cover up then it's not just him.

Absolutely. The official SPFL coverage on Youtube shows the penalty being disallowed for offside. Sorry, unless I had a blackout or something, that simply didn't happen and therefore is a lie.

5 minutes ago, JWAC said:

It was the speed of decision again similar to when the Morelos goal was chopped 

4 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Absolutely. The official SPFL coverage on Youtube shows the penalty being disallowed for offside. Sorry, unless I had a blackout or something, that simply didn't happen and therefore is a lie.

Was that the BBC highlights? I never watched them but seen it mentioned, no surprise if it was.

The audio will clear it up. If that was in Europe and there was no offside, it's a penalty every time.

18 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It was the speed of decision again similar to when the Morelos goal was chopped 

This was another corrupt call.

Clancy blew and indicated a foul AFTER the ball hit the net and Morelos was off celebrating.

By doing so he put the onus on clear and obvious mistake to overrule his decision and give a goal rather than the opposite

The fact that the gonk was fouling first and therefor the first offence was a penalty was also ignored

9 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Not listened to a post match interview since Saturday, cant be fucked listening to Tav or whoever saying their disappointed blah blah blah, still fuckin scunnered, totally ruined new year.

A bump on the road but we’ve done brilliant during December.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

In England it feels as if they always do the lines to centimetres which takes time but this was moved on too fast.

They did an offside check in the Liverpool v Newcastle game and we saw the whole thing happening very quickly. 

Now they are checking a penalty and that's taking far too long. 

In my opinion it's a dive. 

Liverpool missed the penalty :lol: