Talks for 750 fans at next two derby matches

RFC55

28 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Agree with that, although would keep their allocation as previous.  We have been reasonable on both games so far this season and it is them who’ve tried to play politics with it.   Given their actions to deny us tickets for the last game, I don’t think we can trust them to uphold any bargain made on allocation for the final game.  Let them bend first for a change.

Yeah we offered them tickets which they refused (their prerogative) we requested an allocation which they incorrectly rejected, so fuck them, they need to come to the table.

52 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They did get a bit of the Govan also in the early 80s

What year did the new Govan stand open 81-82? 

I had my first ST in 86 at the Govan rear red section was called the premier club then Red section was the last section next to the Broomloan so if they did ever get part of the Govan for league games it could only have been for at most 6 games 

Alsi I’m sure section red HMS sat their early 80’s ( 84 I think they started out)  that’s where the name comes from 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What year did the new Govan stand open 81-82? 

I had my first ST in 86 at the Govan rear red section was called the premier club then Red section was the last section next to the Broomloan so if they did ever get part of the Govan for league games it could only have been for at most 6 games 

Alsi I’m sure section red HMS sat their early 80’s ( 84 I think they started out)  that’s where the name comes from 

Aye it wasn't many games mate, I couldn't say for sure but it may only have been 1 or 2 games

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

They wanted us to install netting around their fans before last fixture due to safety concerns.

And what about when we go to their shithole? There’s plenty of videos of the smelly cunts firing stuff in to the Rangers end. They really are lying disgusting cunts - not surprising coming from a club that covered up child abuse over a 50 year period right enough.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Huh?

Never mind, was your scouting that links to charity, got mixed up.

Seen your post on FF as well. Euro allocation not the full stand would what I think most would agree to aside from them of course!

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Never mind, was your scouting that links to charity, got mixed up.

Seen your post on FF as well. Euro allocation not the full stand would what I think most would agree to aside from them of course!

I’m not on FF pal.

21 hours ago, B1872 said:

Got a question; would people be happy if we gave the sheep and Hearts European allocations for Ibrox if it meant we got the full stand back at Tynecastle or 3,000 at the sheep pen?

No.  Our season ticket income would fall as it would mean we couldn't sell the same number of STs.

I'm sick of this pandering to the tims and some of our own support about "atmosphere" to give the utter scum more tickets.   Just say NO!!!    They get offered the same as usual about 800 maximum.   I'd rather we catered for our own fans than for an odious club of anti-British, republican morons.   If it was up to me I'd give them zero.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm sick of this pandering to the tims and some of our own support about "atmosphere" to give the utter scum more tickets.   Just say NO!!!    They get offered the same as usual about 800 maximum.   I'd rather we catered for our own fans than for an odious club of anti-British, republican morons.   If it was up to me I'd give them zero.

It's just some of our fans either way. If they get the same as everyone else it's approx 1700 of our fans that don't get away tickets and if its euro allocations it's approx 1700 of our fans who don't get home tickets.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

It's just some of our fans either way. If they get the same as everyone else it's approx 1700 of our fans that don't get away tickets and if its euro allocations it's approx 1700 of our fans who don't get home tickets.

5% of 51 thousand is 2550.   Then we need to allow a buffer zone.   Give them zero and cater for Rangers fans.