Europa League Last 16: Rangers v Benfica (Kick Off Announced as 5.45 for Home Leg)

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Prices weren’t right then either. They take the piss every season in Europe. They’ve had 2 months to tell everyone what the details are as well then give everyone a weeks notice instead of plenty time.

It's par for the course with big games though. Leverkusen was £43 4 years ago. Considering how much more expensive everything else is I don't think it's bad.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I canny even remember last years prices tbh 🤣

£50 -£65 I’m sure, I paid £50 anyway :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

It's par for the course with big games though. Leverkusen was £43 4 years ago. Considering how much more expensive everything else is I don't think it's bad.

They can’t exactly go much higher if we’re being honest, they consistently make the group prices stupid, which makes the knockouts stupid.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They can’t exactly go much higher if we’re being honest, they consistently make the group prices stupid, which makes the knockouts stupid.

I don't disagree. I think £50 should be the absolute limit. The champions league prices were a disgrace particularly with everything that was going on at the time.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Think our prices are fair considering the league we play in and the revenues we have access to.

West Ham prices seem absurd, factor in they're in the richest league in the world they seem to be charging their fans a bomb.

We're cheaper than Liverpool and have a shit TV deal and access to no where near the same funds.

You could actually argue we're underselling.

17 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Think our prices are fair considering the league we play in and the revenues we have access to.

West Ham prices seem absurd, factor in they're in the richest league in the world they seem to be charging their fans a bomb.

We're cheaper than Liverpool and have a shit TV deal and access to no where near the same funds.

We’re cheaper than their highest prices and much higher than their lowest prices. If we done the same as them with different prices per area then our dearest ticket would be higher than Liverpool.

No, you can’t.

Bayer Leverkusen set a new German record of 33 games unbeaten with an entertaining Bundesliga victory over Mainz.

Im glad we’re not playing them as we were both seeded but they got the long trip so hopefully they don’t travel well.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Liverpool £25-£48