Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

How many seats are we expected to gain from the new cantilever idea etc, if it does actually go ahead?

We going to recoup the displaced seats from OFs? Meaning everyone who lost their seats would get one again without others losing out.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Also, they’ve been pushing the netting narrative at our board for past few years so that’s were that has came from.

Don’t mind netting if it’s at both grounds. My issue with that is that if it is just at Ibrox then we’ve accepted their victim mentality again based on absolutely nothing. Whereas there is literally video evidence of our end being pelted with glass bottles and coins. 

Just noticed by the way, it doesn't say fixed 5%, it says around 5%.

On principal, if it was fixed - that's 2,500 tickets for them at Ibrox, 3,000 for us at their shithole.

But if it's around, watch celtic offer 4.2% which would also be 2,500.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

IIRC you were asked previously on your ST in the Broomloan if you wanted an old firm ticket when they had 8,000. Was ages ago now but I can’t remember being uproar then which must have meant that those who wanted one, were accommodated. 

The difference is, the supporters who have bought tickets in the Broomloan may have done so since they now got access to an OF ticket, one of the main advantages of taking a season ticket.

Also, with fans being moved from Copland Front to accommodate the Union Bears, could end up in a situation where fans lose out massively with this. 

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

IIRC you were asked previously on your ST in the Broomloan if you wanted an old firm ticket when they had 8,000. Was ages ago now but I can’t remember being uproar then which must have meant that those who wanted one, were accommodated. 

Yeah I get that with 8k.

I sit in br2 so who would be sitting in my seat for the old firm game?

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Just noticed by the way, it doesn't say fixed 5%, it says around 5%.

On principal, if it was fixed - that's 2,500 tickets for them at Ibrox, 3,000 for us at their shithole.

But if it's around, watch celtic offer 4.2% which would also be 2,500.

Think that's because of working out stewarding gaps etc at the Broomloan for us and that corner for them. It'll roughly be that but not exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don’t mind netting if it’s at both grounds. My issue with that is that if it is just at Ibrox then we’ve accepted their victim mentality again based on absolutely nothing. Whereas there is literally video evidence of our end being pelted with glass bottles and coins. 

Tbh, i’d rather we didn’t have the netting at theirs.

They cunts will always have something to whine about.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah I get that with 8k.

I sit in br2 so who would be sitting in my seat for the old firm game?

You’ll be fine, it’ll just be the fans currently impacted by the European allocation that are hit by this 

Just now, esquire8 said:

I think a reduction in ST holders would be a step in the right direction to ensure every ST holder gets a ticket against them at home. Nothing wrong with having more general sale tickets for all other matches.

You think telling people they can’t have a ST at all anymore would be a better option than giving them the choice to move to another part of the ground?

Even by your usual standards that is mind blowingly retarded 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think that's because of working out stewarding gaps etc at the Broomloan for us and that corner for them. It'll roughly be that but not exactly. 

Fair. Know what they're like so, that part of my head saying they're not going to give us more tickets when they're getting less.

But, they always talk about how their ground is bigger, well this is how percentages work, hand over the 3k.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Fair. Know what they're like so, that part of my head saying they're not going to give us more tickets when they're getting less.

But, they always talk about how their ground is bigger, well this is how percentages work, hand over the 3k.

Why are you having some non existent argument with yourself about this? 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why are you having some non existent argument with yourself about this? 

🤔 Not arguing or anything? Just making a point based on what some of their supporters have been saying in response?

Email received.

Rangers FC notes the SPFL’s confirmation regarding future Old Firm allocations at both Ibrox and Parkhead.

As the changes will follow the model we use at Ibrox for our UEFA European matches, this will affect some of our supporters in the Broomloan Stand and we regret to inform you that your season ticket seat has been affected by this change.

While this will not affect the two remaining league derbies this season, from next season, both clubs will be required to provide five per-cent of their stadia to the away team for Old Firm games only.

We understand that this change to your seat will be disappointing, but we want to reassure you that creating alternative options has been a priority. 

These options are:

Option 1
You can renew your 2024/25 season ticket to exclude home matches against Celtic at a price discounted by £106, and keep your current seat.

You will also receive ticket priority for Celtic tickets on a match by match basis as they come available.

Option 2
You can select a new seat currently available within the stadium that will include home matches against Celtic. Seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

You do not need to action anything at the moment, but soon the season ticket renewal window for the 2024/25 season will open and you will be asked to choose one of the above options

There wont be anywhere near enough seats for a sest move or tickets available from seatsub etc. Wankers 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

They’re briefing to their fan media that we’ll both roughly get same amount of tickets for each game.

I’d file the 5 percent stuff under pish.

5% is roughly the same mate. There’s not a huge difference between 2500 and 3000