Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

12 minutes ago, cruixranger said:

I do hope we don't accept restricted  view tickets.

About 2000 of the supposed 3000 we are getting will be restricted view, with many of those severely restricted. I once had a ticket in there where not only did you have support poles in your way, you were totally blocked from sight from the corner flag almost up to the goal post, basically if the ball went into that corner you could not see anything at all.

7 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Really dunno what to make of it, im open to moving but are my 3 seats still going to be sat together and is there anywhere other than club deck available. Really can’t be doing with sitting up there 

You might get three together in BF1 if they're moving the UB to the Copland at the same time.

5 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Don’t understand why they can’t just do what they do with euro games and move the affected seats to elsewhere for the fixture in question 🧐

I expect it's because more are available to move to because of season ticket holders not taking their seat for Euro games. With this situation, there are no season ticket held seats available.

5 hours ago, DMax399 said:

As said already, pay attention to the wording.  ‘Around 5%” is not the same as 5% and will be used by them to drop numbers as they see fit.  Hopefully our club has the gumption to retaliate in kind.  

I think it will end up being a same number of tickets with both numbers rounding to 5%. Us giving them something like 5 3% to get 4.7% back. 

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I think it will end up being a same number of tickets with both numbers rounding to 5%. Us giving them something like 5 3% to get 4.7% back. 

As I said earlier, first game against Them next season is at the Piggery, if they give us 5%, then they get the same for Ibrox in the spirit of the agreement. Should they spout pish about security and access problems and give us 4%, then we give Them 4%, and so on. As I also said earlier though, Them are still getting the better of this agreement as they will be receiving unrestricted, very good seats in our Stadium, whilst the majority of Bears will be behind a pillar in a section of that shit hole of a ground that has very poor sight lines to begin with, before you take in to consideration the dangerously roofed main stand and the support pillars in your way and many seats in that area where you have no view of parts of the playing field at all.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Where do you think the people in the Copland are going? Are the UBs sitting on their laps?

The question was "three together".

@MattyBlue might get that in BF1 because of the reshuffle that's going on over the summer.

Do you have information that BF1 seats are going to be held exclusively for CF3 movers?

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They put tickets up for next week and then cancelled loads because it was a system error :lol: 

Was kicking myself as I thought I had missed the batch sale tonight 🤣 feel tad better now

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t see it being gold only , especially when Hearts and Aberdeen are still open to all tiers, and Rangers categorise them all the same, and we’ll get a load more tickets.

Was the last time and don’t see it changing at all this time 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Was the last time and don’t see it changing at all this time 

Yeah, but there was only 700? tickets. Hearts’ reduced allocation was gold only and changed to all as well.

Think the club will say they want every tier to get a chance myself. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yeah, but there was only 700? tickets. Hearts’ reduced allocation was gold only and changed to all as well.

Think the club will say they want every tier to get a chance myself. 

They out hearts gold only they changed it. The fenians will 💯imo be top down or at best gold only. 

I just hope that all those who were so up for the allocations changing are all high gold or they’ll never be there. Out of at best 2,800 about 15 or 1600 will go to mygers, buses will get an ok allocation and the rest players and sponsors.

itll never 8000 again thank fuck 

Well it was never goni last forever. Could we possibly just stick them up in the club deck surrounded by nets? 

Would their allocation fit that capacity? 

I'm actually in the club deck, but would be okay with the seat change. 

40 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It will be but even then it’ll go top down I think like Europe 

Would be happy with that. There needs to be some benefit of being a gold member other than an extra 2 domestic away tickets over the course of a season which are normally the likes of Livi and St Johnstone.

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

BF5 will definitely be affected think you need to read the email again mate 

Cheers mate just doubled checked, do u think this has been a mistake, 

IMG_6028.jpeg