Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Don’t understand why they can’t just do what they do with euro games and move the affected seats to elsewhere for the fixture in question 🧐

For euro games there's loads of free seats due to ST holders not buying euro packages. That's not the case for OF games, similar nos of free seats don't exist.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not really the issue though.

Question should be, will the folk who have ST be given priority to the tickets that are available.

How do you mean? A thought it had already said they would be getting priority? 

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think some of them wrongly believed everyone would still get a ticket if it was euro allocations. Ignoring the fact that those seats were largely available due to ST holders not buying euro packages which obv isn't the case for OF games.

Who is it you've seen that have been wanting bigger allocations who is now raging?

A few on twitter and few from my RSC a have seen mate. A wasn’t meaning wide spread moaning. Just wasn’t sure what they were expecting. Personally I am delighted it’s been changed. The piggery the only game I haven’t managed a ticket for this season so looking forward to the scramble for tickets for they ones.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fuck knows how many seats will be lost and empty for segregation due to this. Club's challenge should be to identify a temp solution ie plastic fencing that could be used if this is to be a longer term arrangement.

BF1 &2 and BR1 &2  would actually have made more sense from a segregation point of view.

Fuck plastic fencing.

Get them in a cage, à la European style. Metal, depressing box.

41 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

So those who go to away games haven’t to apply till those who maybe don’t decide if they want to go to parkhead? 

If that has to be the sweetener to make up for them not getting to the 2 games at Ibrox, then probably.

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

If that has to be the sweetener to make up for them not getting to the 2 games at Ibrox, then probably.

Not exactly fair either is it? 

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Just for confirmation.

As said already, pay attention to the wording.  ‘Around 5%” is not the same as 5% and will be used by them to drop numbers as they see fit.  Hopefully our club has the gumption to retaliate in kind.  

5 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

As said already, pay attention to the wording.  ‘Around 5%” is not the same as 5% and will be used by them to drop numbers as they see fit.  Hopefully our club has the gumption to retaliate in kind.  

We'll have to see what happens but it wouldn't surprise me , as others have said , if we're giving up 5% to their 4.2% . 

Time will tell .

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

So our away fans need to put up with that as well?

I'm just saying what I'd prefer to happen to them mate, it never will and in an ideal scenario it wouldn't have been reciprocated 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's naive to think the scum will give us more tickets than they receive.

No . The fact they instigated this to the spl a few months ago doesn't fill me with any great confidence . 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's naive to think the scum will give us more tickets than they receive.

No chance that the Hordes will stand for us getting 500 odd more tickets than they do. And of course, the vast majority of our allocation will be in the restricted view corner, tucked out of site, whilst they will have totally unrestricted view seats with great seats in the Broomloan at the expense of Rangers season ticket holders. 1500 max IMHO, but if the deal is done then we will just have to wait and see if they honour the 3000 at the first game against Them next season which will be at the Piggery.

33 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

How do you mean? A thought it had already said they would be getting priority? 

“You will also receive ticket priority for Celtic tickets on a match by match basis as they come available.”

There should be no caveat.

If the ST holders are good enough to watch Ross County etc, they should get priority. End of.

34 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For euro games there's loads of free seats due to ST holders not buying euro packages. That's not the case for OF games, similar nos of free seats don't exist.

There were though when it was 8,000 allocation. There wasn’t an uproar at every Old Firm game then about supporters missing out. 

It’s naive for those to have bought season tickets after the allocation lock out to think they would never be back in again. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

“You will also receive ticket priority for Celtic tickets on a match by match basis as they come available.”

There should be no caveat.

If the ST holders are good enough to watch Ross County etc, they should get priority. End of.

That's if you turn down a seat in another part of the stadium that guarantees the games.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

There were though when it was 8,000 allocation. There wasn’t an uproar at every Old Firm game then about supporters missing out. 

It’s naive for those to have bought season tickets after the allocation lock out to think they would never be back in again. 

Supporters bought STs then in the knowledge OF tickets weren't included. That changed and for years OF tickets have been included. Many of these same customers now face having games they've been used to for years removed which is pretty fucking shite.

It's not about naivety it's about it being shite for those affected. 

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That's two different scenarios though . 

Previously when they had the whole stand you were buying a ST already knowing you were missing out . 

Since then I dont think anyone foresaw anything other than them getting the corner , and you were buying your ST assuming it included all games for the foreseeable future .

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Supporters bought STs then in the knowledge OF tickets weren't included. That changed and for years OF tickets have been included. Many of these same customers now face having games they've been used to for years removed which is pretty fucking shite.

It's not about naivety it's about it being shite for those affected. 

I’ve been in BF for over 10 years. I remember filling out the ST form to include old firm games or not. This is literally what they are going back to and instead of 8,000 it’s roughly 1,700 instead. 

Removed isn’t true. It’s an option, not a removal. This won’t be a problem to facilitate, just like it wasn’t when 8,000 needed moved

Just now, gmcf said:

That's two different scenarios though . 

Previously when they had the whole stand you were buying a ST already knowing you were missing out . 

Since then I dont think anyone foresaw anything other than them getting the corner , and you were buying your ST assuming it included all games for the foreseeable future .

That’s not true. I ticked the box to include old firms and was never not given a ticket from Rangers. 

Buying your ST and thinking the allocation would never change is naive.