Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

17 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Wonder if they'll do it so they can lock us out of the piggery in the split, might be decisive in the run in 

If the do, we should still demand ours even if they spout pish about our safety. Assembling and q.5 hours before kick off does that.

Would love 20000 of us coning down from from parkhead Cross or Dalmarnock into Sprinfeild Rd to guarantee the safety of the 500.

Police and unwashed would shit themselves.

32 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

If the do, we should still demand ours even if they spout pish about our safety. Assembling and q.5 hours before kick off does that.

Would love 20000 of us coning down from from parkhead Cross or Dalmarnock into Sprinfeild Rd to guarantee the safety of the 500.

Guarantee safety 😂

Even with the cut allocation you literally park in the car park and walk down past the Emirates right up to the away section. 

You barely see a single one of their fans until you get into the ground.

It's in the ground that’s the issue.

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Aye 20k Rangers fans cutting about the piggery makes it a safer environment 😂😂😂

Wouldn't lead to severe disorder at all

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Guarantee safety 😂

Even with the cut allocation you literally park in the car park and walk down past the Emirates right up to the away section. 

You barely see a single one of their fans until you get into the ground.

It's in the ground that’s the issue.

We should look at taking away the screen and building an upper corner away section. Make it a fucking cage and make it accessible by a walkway like PSV Eindhovens to a spot away from Ibrox. That way all the greetin faced bastards can feel safe attending Ibrox and our fans below them are safe.

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

We should look at taking away the screen and building an upper corner away section. Make it a fucking cage and make it accessible by a walkway like PSV Eindhovens to a spot away from Ibrox. That way all the greetin faced bastards can feel safe attending Ibrox and our fans below them are safe.

How we going to pay for that mate ? 

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

They would end up doing the same to us though and that would be really shite.

On 16/03/2024 at 21:56, ElBufalo20 said:

I see there is a mygers sale for the game starting Monday so that’ll be the giveaway if they get any tickets for the 7th

None available but took me 20 mins t9 gwt through so may have been a batch and ive not go through quick enough

1 minute ago, Albertz85 said:

See when ppl get tickets off seatsub. Do they drop in randomly as individual people sell to seatsub or do club sell off in batches?

Seat sub tickets can keep appearing as close to about 2 hours before kick off iirc 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Dunno what to think of it, on one hand I don’t mind the idea of them having a few more in so we can have an allocation at their midden but I have 3 season tickets in BF5 😅

Heavy 😂 there's netting and new turnstiles etc being put in as part of this.

Effectively, we're caging the animals. Anyone that's affected though the club are writing to, offering permanent seat moves over the summer.

Best outcome especially for our away supporters. 

Don’t particularly agree with the netting being put up, unless it’s at both venues. That just plays into their victim narrative where there is actual video evidence of our end at Parkhead being showered with glass bottles. 

Would have liked the Dude’s view on this. I argued with him quite a bit that the Euro allocation could be policed easily, at every Euro game with those numbers I had yet to see an opposing fan until I was in the ground. He was adamant it could never be done for Old Firm games. 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Shambles about not being guaranteed an old firm ticket in the Broomloan. 
Surely there is enough seats to go around.

Loyal fans pay their money but can’t attend the biggest game

IIRC you were asked previously on your ST in the Broomloan if you wanted an old firm ticket when they had 8,000. Was ages ago now but I can’t remember being uproar then which must have meant that those who wanted one, were accommodated. 

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Heavy 😂 there's netting and new turnstiles etc being put in as part of this.

Effectively, we're caging the animals. Anyone that's affected though the club are writing to, offering permanent seat moves over the summer.

Yeah I love the seats but if it needs to be a permanent move then so be it, just fucking pray it’s not club deck, which I’m pretty certain it will be 😅