Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll bet come next season most if not all will be reseated for the OF games and it’ll all be a lot of greeting for nothing. 

Supporters busses are receiving tickets for next week these tickets will more than likely go to relocated ST holders next season and I’m sure I read we’re putting in more seats during the summer? 

New accessible seating going in BF I can't remember when but it'll be interesting to see if it happens now 

Just now, gmcf said:

Aye , Brenda's Rodgers. 

He thinks this is a stepping stone to the tarriers getting the whole stand again . 

He’ll no need to worry about that when he’s out on his arse in the summer after we reclaim the title and Scottish cup 

Rodgers talks  pure shite 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

New accessible seating going in BF I can't remember when but it'll be interesting to see if it happens now 

Copland and Broomloan cantilevers are being put in as soon as our final home game is done and hopefully finished for our first home game next season aren't they not?

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Broomloan isn’t this season the Copland is first 

Fair enough, just remember seeing a release saying both stands were part of phase one for this summer and the govan disability section was next summer. Looks like it's shifted since then.

12 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

As I said earlier, first game against Them next season is at the Piggery, if they give us 5%, then they get the same for Ibrox in the spirit of the agreement. Should they spout pish about security and access problems and give us 4%, then we give Them 4%, and so on. As I also said earlier though, Them are still getting the better of this agreement as they will be receiving unrestricted, very good seats in our Stadium, whilst the majority of Bears will be behind a pillar in a section of that shit hole of a ground that has very poor sight lines to begin with, before you take in to consideration the dangerously roofed main stand and the support pillars in your way and many seats in that area where you have no view of parts of the playing field at all.

Celtics latest statement says "hopefully having 2,500 Rangers fans at celtic Park is a first step to full allocations". 

I do not believe celtic have any intention of giving us more tickets than we give them. 

55 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Celtics latest statement says "hopefully having 2,500 Rangers fans at celtic Park is a first step to full allocations". 

I do not believe celtic have any intention of giving us more tickets than we give them. 

Boy I work with is a tarrier he said I’d prefer we got the full allocation I said that is your full allocation ya stupid cunt. fenian bastards think they are entitled to the full stand like we’ve robbed them of something  they have a lawful right too and it’s just a matter of time before we hand it back 🤣

Cunts are genuinely no well 

We used to get 20k behind their goal maybe we should start yakking on about getting our ‘full allocation’ back since it’s something we used to get 

times change ya stupid entitled manky nonces.

2.500 is now the full allocation lol 

8 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m sure the email said the SPFL made the decision?

Rangers fc notes the decision made by the Spfl with regards future allocation 

I think that’s a cop out, the big boy made the decision not us.  Would that be the same SPFL that sat on its hands when they refused to give us tickets for the last OF game and have mismanaged the game in this country since it was created.  I suggest that the team across the city would not have accepted the SPFLs decision unless it was favourable to them financially and politically.  At the very least, I hope they were told that they would have to guarantee any shortfall in income as a result of their decision.  

As for Sky getting involved, presumably on the auspices of improving the product.  Since most of the games they cover are OF away games, why are they not getting involved in us playing away games with nearly empty stands, or games being played in plastic or cowfields.

7 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll bet come next season most if not all will be reseated for the OF games and it’ll all be a lot of greeting for nothing. 

Supporters busses are receiving tickets for next week these tickets will more than likely go to relocated ST holders next season and I’m sure I read we’re putting in more seats during the summer? 

Lot of greeting for nothing.  Fans who’ve been paying full whack for a number of years get told they are being moved to the seats no one else wanted to buy.  Great.  Just to accommodate them and a small portion of our own support who’d rather our own fans get bumped so that they have the privilege of paying top dollar to be treated like shit at their dump.

18 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I think that’s a cop out, the big boy made the decision not us.  Would that be the same SPFL that sat on its hands when they refused to give us tickets for the last OF game and have mismanaged the game in this country since it was created.  I suggest that the team across the city would not have accepted the SPFLs decision unless it was favourable to them financially and politically.  At the very least, I hope they were told that they would have to guarantee any shortfall in income as a result of their decision.  

As for Sky getting involved, presumably on the auspices of improving the product.  Since most of the games they cover are OF away games, why are they not getting involved in us playing away games with nearly empty stands, or games being played in plastic or cowfields.

The issue was needing resolved mate the SPFL have made a decision both clubs have agreed both sets of fans think they’re getting shafted it’s no our boards fault their stadium is shite, I don’t see how we could be placed in any other  section in their midden apart from the corner we’re in without it being mayhem.  It’s great that we’ll have a couple thousands fans in their stadium  I couldn’t give a fuck that we can’t be seen on tv ect that’s just moaning for the sake of it I’m sure our player will be delighted to have a bit of backing there, aye it’s shite for the Rangers fans having to be relocated for these games but come the time I’m pretty sure all will be accommodated. I used to be moved every OF game when they had the full stand and not once did I miss out.  Rangers fans love a good moan 

Fuck them into corner of Broomloan nearest Main Stand. Even better if achievable West enclosure.

For their safety 1.5 hour before kick off and same after.

Never ever again can they get a full stand of unrestricted views.

Iv been to midden and can barely see 1/3rd of pitch from that corner. Top or bottom of new stands are OK but that corner should be closed for good. Teams have missed out on promotion for not having proper stands and views.

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anybody know how many new seats are getting put in the Copland for the start of next season ? 

Not enough

Appreciate 700 and disabled access seats.

Personally don’t want to see any of them at Ibrox but at the very least we shouldn’t except anything less than having the same percentage, not the same number of away fans. If that results in them having more empty seats as a result of segregation then that’s the way it has to be.

57 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Fuck them into corner of Broomloan nearest Main Stand. Even better if achievable West enclosure.

For their safety 1.5 hour before kick off and same after.

Never ever again can they get a full stand of unrestricted views.

Iv been to midden and can barely see 1/3rd of pitch from that corner. Top or bottom of new stands are OK but that corner should be closed for good. Teams have missed out on promotion for not having proper stands and views.

It’s already been decided where they’re going mate, you should have got in touch earlier 

Always felt since the announcement of a tiered section being introduced in whatever form that takes it gives leverage for this latest about turn from the club who imo should be putting paying Rangers fans first before anyone or anything .

Details of their inclusion whilst at this stage unclear and the impact of that decision on supporters in the Broomloan will need close scrutiny .

The press release via that bunch of Bastards at The SPFL is another back slapping exercise from an outfit who are nothing more than lapdogs considering they've done everything to undermine our club who quite frankly should have been told to go fuck themselves imo the club is under no obligation to meet any criteria more so from a bunch of backstabbing cunts who've colluded and coerced their wee campaign to undermine RFC and it's supporters .

The We don't need Rangers jibe should be bounced right back at every single fucking one of them .

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Not enough

Appreciate 700 and disabled access seats.

So an extra 700 plus the tickets available to supporters clubs this season  ?  

sounds like we’ll not be far away from accommodating all that need moved 

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Personally don’t want to see any of them at Ibrox but at the very least we shouldn’t except anything less than having the same percentage, not the same number of away fans. If that results in them having more empty seats as a result of segregation then that’s the way it has to be.

It's fucking shite with no away fans at old firms and I'm glad it's been rectified. Makes it a far more enjoyable occasion when we beat them at Ibrox and then away from home with bears in the ground to see it.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They obviously think you’re one of that lot Allan

Nothing surprises me mate, just hope fellow bears don’t get fucked over when it comes to the games and a decent enough plan will happen.