Old Firm allocations - "issues resolved"

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The issue was needing resolved mate the SPFL have made a decision both clubs have agreed both sets of fans think they’re getting shafted it’s no our boards fault their stadium is shite, I don’t see how we could be placed in any other  section in their midden apart from the corner we’re in without it being mayhem.  It’s great that we’ll have a couple thousands fans in their stadium  I couldn’t give a fuck that we can’t be seen on tv ect that’s just moaning for the sake of it I’m sure our player will be delighted to have a bit of backing there, aye it’s shite for the Rangers fans having to be relocated for these games but come the time I’m pretty sure all will be accommodated. I used to be moved every OF game when they had the full stand and not once did I miss out.  Rangers fans love a good moan 

I hope the sun on your planet is nice and bright and not too warm.

I don’t think the new seats in the Copland will be an option for the relocation for anyone In this bf4/5 situation as the work won’t be complete during the renewal window?

and also, if I remember correctly im pretty certain anyone being moved from the Copland front due to the Union bears move have been offered a free move to the new Copland seats for the next 1 or 2 seasons then they have to choose elsewhere so I think those seats are entirely out of the conversation 

10 hours ago, Somemightsay7 said:

I completely understand people in seats that may lose OF tickets being unhappy, but I don't really understand anyone else.

All games should have away fans. Football without rivalries is nothing.

Scoring at celtic Park to absolute silence is shite. 

Doesn't affect me , in fact there'll be a good chance I'll benefit from it by getting a ticket for p......d , but I don't think it right that the cost of that will be someone missing out on the two biggest games on their ST . 

Like I said before maybe the fairest way is to give the 1700 or so missing out first refusal on the two games at p......d . 

On 30/03/2024 at 13:10, JackAlex93 said:

It's fucking shite with no away fans at old firms and I'm glad it's been rectified. Makes it a far more enjoyable occasion when we beat them at Ibrox and then away from home with bears in the ground to see it.

If we beat them next week the atmosphere will be as good as any old firm has been at Ibrox and if god forbid it goes the wrong way I guarantee I’ll not be thinking its shite without them being there.

Each to their own I suppose.

20 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

If we beat them next week the atmosphere will be as good as any old firm has been at Ibrox and if god forbid it goes the wrong way I guarantee I’ll not be thinking its shite without them being there.

I'm the same as you, mate.  If we beat them next week the place will be bouncing.  Nobody will be thinking of the other lot.

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Aye , i don't get this needing the tarriers for a good atmosphere , you just have to look at our run to Seville to see we don't need them . 

As stated tjough , it's largely what happens on the park that determines it . 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why so many tickets? Do you run a supporters club?

i don’t run it myself, but we have 5 tickets on cccs.. clubs mainly full of old guys who never actually go though so can pretty much have one for any game. Just tends to be a ballot for old firms and later stage cup games only ever 7/8 names in the ballot though so good chances

12 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

i don’t run it myself, but we have 5 tickets on cccs.. clubs mainly full of old guys who never actually go though so can pretty much have one for any game. Just tends to be a ballot for old firms and later stage cup games only ever 7/8 names in the ballot though so good chances

Decent enough that. Do you get up often? 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Decent enough that. Do you get up often? 

Did go up most weeks but the last year or so slowed down I think they call it being under the thumb 😅

managed the last 5/6 old firms, cup final and betis/benfica away then maybe a handful of other random games in the last year, Up next week.

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Did go up most weeks but the last year or so slowed down I think they call it being under the thumb 😅

managed the last 5/6 old firms, cup final and betis/benfica away then maybe a handful of other random games in the last year, Up next week.

It’s an absolute money racket when you don’t live within reasonable distance of Glasgow 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It’s an absolute money racket when you don’t live within reasonable distance of Glasgow 

Yeah, the likes of old firms we tend to come up the Saturday stay over and back Sunday so with ticket/bus/hotel/night out it can cost a bit but any other game it’s just bus up and back on the day and we own a minibus so only £30 a head which we fill most weeks because there’s plenty people outside our club that go up and will use it. it’s just a pain in the cunt 6 hours up 6 hours back on the same day leaving at 4/5/6am 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Yeah, the likes of old firms we tend to come up the Saturday stay over and back Sunday so with ticket/bus/hotel/night out it can cost a bit but any other game it’s just bus up and back on the day and we own a minibus so only £30 a head which we fill most weeks because there’s plenty people outside our club that go up and will use it. it’s just a pain in the cunt 6 hours up 6 hours back on the same day leaving at 4/5/6am 

Aye roughly the same journey time as going from here on the boat. Leaving the house at 4am for a 3pm kick off and back in the house after midnight 

People who live within an hour or two of Ibrox don’t know how good they have it 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye roughly the same journey time as going from here on the boat. Leaving the house at 4am for a 3pm kick off and back in the house after midnight 

Yup bang on mate. 

Would be class waking up 9am having a shower some breakfast potter about then head to the pub for a few watch the game and back home for dinner 😅

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Have made it up the road to my local 15 minutes after the last whistle sometimes mate.

Honestly think everyone to a man respects what the NI guys do to come and support. It doesn't need saying.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have made it up the road to my local 15 minutes after the last whistle sometimes mate.

Honestly think everyone to a man respects what the NI guys do to come and support. It doesn't need saying.

Where’s my respect eh