Tav's time is up.

18 hours ago, five stars said:

Tavernier :headwall:

Hopefully he's got his pace back over the summer and has learned how to defend, make simple passes and win important games?

Yes, I'm quoting myself.  But going by todays performance there's no improvement on how he finished last season. 

Injury time, pressing for a winner and he gives possession away twice under no pressure. 

He's past it. We  ain't winning anything with him in the team.

8 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Gave the ball away twice and stopped dead in injury time. 

Going to get very uncomfortable for him this season because the fans have had enough. 

A fucking shadow of the player, he has been playing blind passes inside for aslong now, nothing has changed other than when he gives the ball away he is absolutely spent and doesn't even attempt to make it back.....we seriously need to get rid regardless and bring in another right back as I'm not convinced Sterling will ever be fit

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'm absolutely desperate for him to go but you are obsessed

Yes, I'm obsessed with winning. And I'll keep posting on Tav until he's gone or miraculous regains his form of a few years ago.

Our glorious on field leader who decided today to despite towing a caravan, break down most of out attacks with slack passing and hit and hope crossing. It's just sad and the fact he's here is just embarrassing more than anything

His distribution today was woeful. Passed to hearts players about 8 times today. 

If he is hanging about to get a testimonial then he will be lucky to get 10,000 Bears attending any good will and legacy he has built up will be ruined. 

Quite simply he is done. 

23 minutes ago, Number5 said:

He's going nowhere.

correct, he's on 30k a week,no fuker that watches him is going to pay him that wage plus a fee...Saudis may be rich but they aint blind, same as any other courtier that may think about signing him

Heart in mouth when he nearly scored an OG.

Really don't think he's going anywhere as much as it would be best for all parties.

Is it just me or was he taking less corners than normal I.e not all if them