*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

33 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

I think the celtic game at Ibrox aswell is overlooked because we ultimately again got off with one on the day by getting a draw 

The first half though was dreadful and that early goal completely sucked the life out of Ibrox 

After that game would have been a good time for the players to get up the tunnel , breathe a sigh of relief and then iron out what the fuck has happened with the last few performances and call everything out and clear the air and regroup for the run in.

Instead you get the feeling this squad were probably all high fives and smiles and aimlessly wandering into the next fuck up at dingwall 

Balls should have been kicked rather than high fives after the filth game as it was an opportunity lost by gifting them a 2 goal start.

It’s the biggest disappointment in recent times as we had probably written the league off after the disaster of Beale and somehow managed to become favourites after 4 months of hard work only to toss it all away between March and April.

12 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Heading off to the game, I’m expecting another turgid shite performance. 

Same but I think it’ll be an ok game because there is no pressure on the players. It’ll be hard to jump about when we score though because it’s meaningless 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s some edit 

i typed it out the other night thinking of certain scenarios if it was possible for us to still do it, i thought i had deleted it but when i was sending out a reply about tonights game........i knew now that wasn't the case.

5 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i typed it out the other night thinking of certain scenarios if it was possible for us to still do it, i thought i had deleted it but when i was sending out a reply about tonights game........i knew now that wasn't the case.

I'm guessing you had more than a few sherries in you mate. 👍 

I actually wouldn't rule out the first bit of your post in regards tonight's game and tomorrow's but it would only be prolonging the agony. 

6 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i typed it out the other night drinking of certain scenarios if it was possible for us to still do it, i thought i had deleted it but when i was sending out a reply about tonights game........i knew now that wasn't the case.

Fixed it.

44 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Jim Forrest?.

Before my time mate but from reading about him and others of that era quite why Rangers dismantled a burgeoning side full of promise and talent  imo that would've never have saw that mob get niar such was the quality of the early to mid sixties side at Rangers .

It always seemed to be about egos and politics undoubtedly Jim Baxter was the star who himself unravelled unfortunately.

It would make for an interesting post including the managerial tenures in that period and Willie Waddell's influence good or bad when he moved upstairs on the potential impact of the team and club .