*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

He was at NARSA in vegas was there and showed up some of the barca bears etc. phoned my wee boy to talk to him and stood with us for about twenty mins. Then gave me a programme signed to my boy from him 

You should see what they are writing to him on X 

54 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He was at NARSA in vegas was there and showed up some of the barca bears etc. phoned my wee boy to talk to him and stood with us for about twenty mins. Then gave me a programme signed to my boy from him 

He seems to conduct himself pretty well at Rangers events. 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Mate I can only go on meeting him and what he’s done in my company 

Absolutely mate if he's class in your book I believe you been on this forum for 8 years would believe yourself over a random X account 

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Don’t think Sterling and Souttar are the type to call it in. Sterling probably has a sore back from carrying The rest of them.

Bigger issue is no Sima back yet. If no minutes at weekend then i don’t think he’ll start cup final.

He’s back end of the week. So fingers crossed he should be fine for the final

9 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

He’s back end of the week. So fingers crossed he should be fine for the final

He was out on pitches last week but suppose it will depend on how hard he was pushing it.

10 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Mate I can only go on meeting him and what he’s done in my company 

He seems a genuinely nice guy.

The only thing that surprised me though was you never heard a peep from him for about 14 years after he left, and he was then suddenly everywhere.

On 12/05/2024 at 13:03, RFC55 said:

Yeah they’ve moved me down the front of the section. Been a good 7 year sitting in there with good people round about so it’s a bit shite it’s ending 

Yeah , I said goodbye to mine last Sunday . 

The new seat looks quite good and I've got the same people next to me , but thats 34 years I'll have been in CF4 .

Hopefully a change in seat will bring a change in fortune. 

On 12/05/2024 at 12:59, RFC55 said:

Actually looking forward to going. Last game in the section on Tuesday night :(

Love this.

I was gutted when I had to give up my ST in the EE. Some great people around me Row L Seat 63, Great times

13 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Our injuries are horrendous this season.

He keeps saying he going to make changes to improve the rate of injuries next season, good luck on that one.

But if you believe the media the tarriers have had the greater injury issues

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Negri was the most natural, instinctive finisher I’ve seen play for us in over fifty years supporting the club.

Great player with superb anticipation but for my money Ally and Big DJ.

I'd take Super any day of the week longer career with a better return on all fronts.

We never got to see what Negri would give us for the short time he was here .

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What’s people expecting in numbers tonight?

30k? less?

if it’s a slog will those who made the effort walk early?

Game is on Sky Sports so not expecting a great crowd. Can't blame season ticket holders for patching it tonight 

28 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Game is on Sky Sports so not expecting a great crowd. Can't blame season ticket holders for patching it tonight 

I’m getting hammered with work just now and would always rebalance the rest of my week around the game but am I fuck racing back and forth tonight to be served up with shite

20 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Can’t fuckin wait to see the starting 11….

The excitement is building minute by minute as this fantastic and unforgettable team are magically still chasing a treble.

Heroes to a man and I can’t wait until we swamp Ibrox on Saturday to tell them we’re not worthy then it’s onwards to the SC then the promised land of CL Groups.