33 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lineker should be jailed for that attempt at patter there.

Didnā€™t hear it but I can imagine how cringeworthy it would have been. Heā€™s an absolute muppet.Ā 

23 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Sums it up.

Imagine bouncing about a train having a good time way hibs sheep Tarriers Dundee and the like at anytime never mind after getting fucked out a tournamentĀ 

Fucking boakĀ 

Ive had a troubled life obviously šŸ™„Ā 

10 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Didnā€™t hear it but I can imagine how cringeworthy it would have been. Heā€™s an absolute muppet.Ā 

Was a really badly forced use of Luka used as ā€˜look atā€™ him as a pun as the programme closed with a clip of Modric looking gutted when the Italian equaliser went in.Ā 

Jim White with the "Argentinian referee, what's he even doing here?" patter. Honestly, this is fucking terrible. Most folk seem to agree it's a penalty, and that it was a bad decision not to give it, but that's got fuck all to with where the guy is from.Ā 

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Albaniaā€™s equaliser against Croatia was the latest in Euroā€™s history, then Italy broke it days later against them as well.
Ā 

:lol:Ā 

I think Hungarys against us is the new record not the Italians last night

6 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Jim White with the "Argentinian referee, what's he even doing here?" patter. Honestly, this is fucking terrible. Most folk seem to agree it's a penalty, and that it was a bad decision not to give it, but that's got fuck all to with where the guy is from.Ā 

Is this a rare and new thing I have been oblivious to?

I just assumed in today's modern game that refs from all over the world would be and have been involved in prestige competitions like the Euros for a good while nowĀ Ā 

I know it's a Uefa tournament but just assumed they would have no issues getting and recruiting certain levels of Refs from whereverĀ 

37 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Is this a rare and new thing I have been oblivious to?

I just assumed in today's modern game that refs from all over the world would be and have been involved in prestige competitions like the Euros for a good while nowĀ Ā 

I know it's a Uefa tournament but just assumed they would have no issues getting and recruiting certain levels of Refs from whereverĀ 

I think its pretty rare and there's only been 2 or 3 non European refs in the history of the Euros. It doesn't matter though. Its a terrible decision and I believe it costs us, but that's nothing to do with where the man is from.Ā 

Ā 

Clarke could be in big trouble if he isn't sacked or doesn't walk btw. The next six games are Portugal, Croatia and Poland. On current form that's 4 potential doings. There's already a sizable amount of Scotland fans who want him to either go or change philosophy. He isn't capable of doing the latter.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Clarke could be in big trouble if he isn't sacked or doesn't walk btw. The next six games are Portugal, Croatia and Poland. On current form that's 4 potential doings. There's already a sizable amount of Scotland fans who want him to either go or change philosophy. He isn't capable of doing the latter.

Poland and Croatia are on poor form as well.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Poland and Croatia are on poor form as well.

They are, but I still think Croatia have the potential to really turn us over. I said 4 doings beings Poland are really poor, so fuck knows how those games go.