6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Nowadays the Scotland national team support is as alien to me as the Celtic support 

The anti Rangers and anti unionism is rife within the Tartan Army 

When did the support score a goal or save a shot? 
When does anybody cheer for the support rather than the team?

Its fucking nonsense 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Its fucking nonsense 

That’s the problem. They have loudly booed Rangers players in their own fucking team. 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Can’t understand weirdos who sing about terrorists, their deceased monarch or flash their arses and cocks in public but i suppose we’re all different. 

Exactly. I'll pull my kilt up or get some other paedo to do it for me. Weird cunts! 

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Its fucking nonsense 

Well I wouldnt cheer cunts like McGregor, Ralston or previously Griffiths and brown scoring a goal or doing anything on a football pitch 

4 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Barbour asked him if he spoke to the ref about the pen

He said " no what's the point he's from Argentina, why's he here and not in his own country why don't we have a European ref,"

Mad alky bastard. 

200-3.gif

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Nowadays the Scotland national team support is as alien to me as the celtic support 

The anti Rangers and anti unionism is rife within the Tartan Army 

Totally. I see myself as a balanced guy and do love Scotland as a country itself as my home nation.  However tartan army, SFA, SPFL, throw in SNP they all have a witch hunt against our club.

Similarly, in all honesty I couldnt give a fuck about England but the attitude of the tartan army/SNP lovers towards the English is cringe and embarrassing.

Last Scotland game I was at was Scotland England in a friendly, me and my mate were getting pelters as we weren't booing god save the queen, never been back since.

Any Rangers fan that can't see the above points and why other Rangers fans struggle with the national side has their head in the sand. If you are comfortable being in amongst all that fair enough but don't judge others.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I mean, that's not true. You've never fucking shut up about Scotland for the past week or so. I'm assuming none of your family play for the national team?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just now, Bluekev said:

That’s the problem. They have loudly booed Rangers players in their own fucking team. 

THEY. The fans again. Nobody is saying you should like the fans. If the Rangers support hadn’t taken the hump and given in to the cunts it wouldn’t be like this now

Just now, Albertz85 said:

Totally. I see myself as a balanced guy and do love Scotland as a country itself as my home nation.  However tartan army, SFA, SPFL, throw in SNP they all have a witch hunt against our club.

Similarly, in all honesty I couldnt give a fuck about England but the attitude of the tartan army/SNP lovers towards the English is cringe and embarrassing.

Last Scotland game I was at was Scotland England in a friendly, me and my mate were getting pelters as we weren't booing god save the queen, never been back since.

Any Rangers fan that can't see the above points and why other Rangers fans struggle with the national side has their head in the sand. If you are comfortable being in amongst all that fair enough but don't judge others.

Ps fuck steve clarke

30 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Stopped going to Scotland games after Euro 96. The Anti Rangers stuff was starting to creep in even back then, and I thought, na, this isn't for me anymore. 

The anti Rangers sentiment was mainly from the East Coast back then, but now their support is riddled with fenians and SNP mongos who view Scotland as a Republic, even though it isn't.

I absolutely detest the whole cabal.

I really don't know how a Rangers fan can support them, I really dont.

For me it's pretty simple. Rangers are my club team and Scotland are my national team because I'm Scottish. I dont give a fk about British or Scottish nationalism, and find it's a lot simpler when I keep my politics and my football strictly separate. 

Sad to see us go out tonight but we didn't do enough to justify getting into the next round. 

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I totally agree that Scotland have historically underperformed, especially in the 80s and 90s. But Scotland have qualified for more European championships than Greece, Wales and Northern Ireland and qualifying should be considered a success. But once you’re there who knows what can happen.

Greece stunned everyone with that win. NI we’re great too. Denmark happened to have Schmeichel and Laudrup. Wales had Bale, Croatia have had many world class players like Prosinecki, Boksic, Boban, Suker, Modric etc.

Unless we have players at top European clubs and have them fit only on very rare occasions are we going to make an impact. 

Fucking hell man. That's part of the reason we never achieve fuck all :lol:

Scotland have never  qualified from the group stages of any major tournament but Greece have actually fucking won the euros. 

We've qualified for more though, even though we always get pumped out in the groups. Fucking hell :lol:

Scotland haven't just underperformed in the 80's and 90's. We have always underperformed. 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

THEY. The fans again. Nobody is saying you should like the fans. If the Rangers support hadn’t taken the hump and given in to the cunts it wouldn’t be like this now

So you’d be happy sitting there surrounded by cunts booing our players?

3 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

How many of those you mention were on the park this month?

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Tbf, my boss sits and tells me stories of him going to games, and tarrier players being booed, the Sash being sung in the stands etc :lol: